Who agree that Apple should introduce a bronze color iPhone?

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Everyone know that the new Rose Gold iPhones is mostly for women and girls! And also the Gold color. In result, the female part already have their colors, so who agree that Apple should introduce a Bronze iPhone colors for men?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not agree. All of the colors they currently offer are for both men and women.

DevinNJ

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I actually like the rose gold color, my girlfriend's s+ is really nice. I'm just not a fan of white faced phones. Rose gold with black trim or even slightly more of a copper tint it'd be mine.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't disagree more. I know just as many men that own rose gold iPhones than women. That being said, I wouldn't mind a bronze colored iPhone.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I agree the rose is too lady like for me. Not saying men shouldn't get it. I prefer darker color schemes. I would love to see more black and gray options introduced.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've seen many men with the gold. Haven't seen a single man with the rose gold though. Aside from on this site obviously.

Don't really see the need for a bronze. I like the gold.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Although I wouldn't get one, I think they should do black fronts with all of the colors. Space Grey is my favorite, so I would stick to that anyway. But they need more options with the black front.