Streaming music from my iPhone to my car radio?

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Streaming music from my iPhone to my car radio

This may seem like a dense question, but can someone tell me how I can stream music from my iPhone to my car radio? I have a 2013 Honda Civic and I have bluetooth capability to answer phone calls, but I don't know how to listen to music from my phone. Thanks for any help!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Streaming music from my iPhone to my car radio

Does the car have a "headphone" bluetooth profile that the iPhone can connect to and use? Or if it has an auxiliary line input - a cord between the phone and the radio would do the trick.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes it has an AUX button. Plus it has an AUX line input where it looks like I can plug a cord into it. But what do I plug in exactly? My earphones? I'm not experienced with this at all! I just recently wanted to start using this feature....thanks for any help!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

A cord that would go between the phone's headphone port and the car radio with proper sized plugs on each end will do...

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Ok thanks that helps! I don't have any type cord like that....could I find one at Best Buy maybe?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

In addition, if you have a "media" option, you should be able to use it to stream music wirelessly from your iPhone to your car's system while connected via Bluetooth.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro