Best phone you ever had?

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I would guess that the Palm Pre was my all-time favorite. Didn't have it long and it wasn't so great, but it was freaking futuristic at the time, for actual usage I would have to say the BlackBerry 9900. I had that thing locked-in! I loved it like a baby

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Best phone I ever used is in my hand, my iPhone 6s Plus.
Other than that:
1). BlackBerry 9700
2). iPhone 5s
3). Motorola Razr circa 2005. Had silver, black, and burgundy.
4). Honourable mentions: BlackBerry Curve 8310 in burgundy and Moto StarTac.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Best phone I ever used is in my hand, my iPhone 6s Plus.
Other than that:
1). BlackBerry 9700
2). iPhone 5s
3). Motorola Razr circa 2005. Had silver, black, and burgundy.
4). Honourable mentions: BlackBerry Curve 8310 in burgundy and Moto StarTac.

Finally, someone who realizes that their iPhone is better than a decade old BlackBerry. My first cellphone was a StarTAC. It was awesome back then.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Man......

Because of this thread, I went out and used my upgrade to get a 6s Plus. I'm currently using a SE and love it, but want to give the Plus a shot because of the good reviews it's getting here.

In my opinion it's the best device I've ever used. Enjoy.

I do love my little SE though. ❤️

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh I think that there are a few bazillion people who are of the same opinion. Also a current iPhone vs a current BlackBerry Priv. The thing sold in the dozens.

I kid, of course. The 6s Plus will be my favorite for about three more months until the supposed iPhone 7 is released.

Poor BlackBerry. I had so much hope for RIM, even as recent as a few years ago. They make great hardware. I personally think they should go all in on Android.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I kid, of course. The 6s Plus will be my favorite for about three more months until the supposed iPhone 7 is released.

Poor BlackBerry. I had so much hope for RIM, even as recent as a few years ago. They make great hardware. I personally think they should go all in on Android.

I gave up on the company in 2014 and have no sympathy for it. They were arrogant and they destroyed themselves.
The old phones were great. The last great device I had was the 9700, loved that thing. Everything from that point on was increasingly problematic and disappointing. Last full price phone I got was a Z10 but I had an iPhone 5 that saved me SO many times when the Z10 would just act up. Got a used Q10 I loved but it started to double type letters. I bought a used Passport for 150 bucks as a curiosity, but nothing else since, and nothing in the future. I'm way past done.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
In my opinion it's the best device I've ever used. Enjoy.

I do love my little SE though. ❤️

I have an SE being delivered today, but am going to keep my 6s+.. I want the best of both worlds and I will just swapping SIM cards as my mood dictates..

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I gave up on the company in 2014 and have no sympathy for it. They were arrogant and they destroyed themselves.
The old phones were great. The last great device I had was the 9700, loved that thing. Everything from that point on was increasingly problematic and disappointing. Last full price phone I got was a Z10 but I had an iPhone 5 that saved me SO many times when the Z10 would just act up. Got a used Q10 I loved but it started to double type letters. I bought a used Passport for 150 bucks as a curiosity, but nothing else since, and nothing in the future. I'm way past done.

Good to see you around the forum again, by the way.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have an SE being delivered today, but am going to keep my 6s+.. I want the best of both worlds and I will just swapping SIM cards as my mood dictates..

I do the same. SE is where my Lumia used to be, my third line. Second line is a SGS 7 edge I give to my Dev team to test what we release.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
1) Palm Pre
2) iPhone 6S Plus
3) Curve 8330/Pearl 8130 (it's a tie)

HP is banned in my house because of what they did to Palm - that's how much I love Palm heh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR