May 10, 2016
Visit site
IPhone 6 Plus
IPhone 6S Plus
HTC M8
HTC M7
HTC One x
HTC Hd 2
Beste phone ever ist for me IPhone 6s plus I love this phone- ich liebe dieses hendi

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
For me, I think it was the NEC P4, back in the day.
Yes, the likes of the iPhone 6s Plus and Note 5 are great. But, true hard classic and just worked mobile, the NEC P4...

1necp4.jpg

barryb20

May 14, 2016
Visit site
Best phone I've owned would have to be my current phone, the iPhone 6+.
But my all time favorite, hands down is the Palm Pre 2!!! From the homebrew apps and overclocking, to when I had to hack it to create a FrankenPre 2 that would work on Sprint. I sure do miss webOS. Ahh the memories!!!
View attachment 105710

Hell yeah just discovered this thread, I dusted off my Pre 2 (had a Pre and a Pre 3 too ) and fired her up. Even now webOS shames iOS and Android in some places.

As SmartFah mentioned this OS was a beast for hackers, Android? Pah second rate :) install the overclock Kernel and Govnah and bam instant speed boost!

The device itself whilst having a cramped keyboard, you adjusted, was a joy to hold, it just felt nice in your palm unlike newer slab devices.

Ah the memories, my TouchPad is still used as a picture frame :D

Damn you HP and Leo Opetheker you managed to kill off one of THE smart phone pioneers with your Palm acquisition.

Barry

Eillasa

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Used the heck out of my Samsung Galaxy 2 and IPhone 3Gs before I sold them... still have my IPhone 4s and 5c. I have been using my Amazon Fire phone since I'm entrenched with Amazon services. The Fire is an odd phone to say the least. I do love the Mayday button. Someday.. like my birthday in Nov..I would like a new IPhone. or maybe Santa will bring it :)

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Best phone I've ever owned to date is the Galaxy Note 5 !!!!

Right now I'm rockin the 6s 64gb and am fairly happy with it.

Tried the 6 Plus and the 6s Plus but they were just too big compared to owning every model Note ever made,, those bezels on the 6 Plus and 6s Plus are really just too much.

I love gadgets so right now I'm just waiting to see what the Note 6 and iPhone 7's bring,,, I would like to stick with Apple just because the iPhone mates up so nicely with my iPad Pro 12' and iPad Air 2,,, but if the Note 6 is a major leap over the iPhone 7 then I'll be getting the Note 6.

Cheers
Davyo

sweeperdk

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
So in the last year I've gone through:

iPhone 6+
Blackberry Q10
Blackberry Passport
Oneplus One
Galaxy S6 edge +
and am now on iPhone 6s

The 6s is without a doubt the best phone i have had, it does everything I need and does it well.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
So in the last year I've gone through:

iPhone 6+
Blackberry Q10
Blackberry Passport
Oneplus One
Galaxy S6 edge +
and am now on iPhone 6s

The 6s is without a doubt the best phone i have had, it does everything I need and does it well.

I like how you touched both of the platforms. If I can ask, what inspired you to go back to the iPhone?

sweeperdk

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I like how you touched both of the platforms. If I can ask, what inspired you to go back to the iPhone?

Actually I forgot to mention the Lumia 930 I had, so I have been through the most mainstream OS's.

The iPhone... Two things:

It just works.
No noteworthy bells and whistles.

The ecosystem
Yes, it's a walled garden of sorts, but this along with the limited amounts of different hardware caters for an app experience way way better than on other platforms.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
The best phone I ever had is the latest iPhone I had (currently the 6S), but I can't forget my old Nokia 7110.....

Attachments

• no7110_00.jpg
    no7110_00.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 48

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 6. While the 6s+ I'm using now is not a bad phone and is of course very similar to the 6, I haven't really been all that impressed with the 6s+ camera. I had better luck getting better pictures on the first shot with the iPhone 6. Plus, I preferred the size of the 6. Unfortunately, my aging eyes disagree with me.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6. While the 6s+ I'm using now is not a bad phone and is of course very similar to the 6, I haven't really been all that impressed with the 6s+ camera. I had better luck getting better pictures on the first shot with the iPhone 6. Plus, I preferred the size of the 6. Unfortunately, my aging eyes disagree with me.

Odd that your 6 took better pictures. You might want to have it checked out. There have been some issues with the sensor on the Plus models going bad. I had an issue with my 6 Plus and my pics were coming out blurry until I had the phone replaced.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro