Best phone you ever had?

LostMyNarbles

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
The best phone I have ever owned would be with a doubt the Moto X 2013. I am kind of a serial phone buyer and have purchased at least two dozen phones and this one was the very best of the best.
The 2nd place runner up would be my iPhone 3GS. It was my very first smartphone and as such it will always have a place in my heart. I loved that thing back in the day and it still runs pretty well.

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had a lot of phones in my day but here is my top 4:

LG CU500
Palm Treo 755p
Blackberry 8300 Curve Series/ 9900 Bold Series
HTC One M8

That last one I listed is my ultimate favorite phone which I am still using today! It's my daily driver still after 2 years of ownership! For some reason I can't let go of this phone.. It's the best smartphone I've used to date..

Cubfan

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
For me, a top contender was the Moto X Developer Edition, but the camera let me down too many times. Tried many before settling into things with the Note 4, which was nearly the perfect phone. I'd probably be still using it today if work didn't force me to go to the iPhone. I've learned to really like my 128gb 6s Plus and am surprised that I'm not itching to go back to Android. Of course, the Apple Watch and the iPad Pro help me with staying.

BBerryPowerUser

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I'd have to say my BlackBerry 9780.

blackberry-bold-9780.jpg

I carried that phone for five long years. I just couldn't kill it, and it just kept working great. If it weren't for UMA (Seamless WiFi calling) I probably would have moved off of it sooner, but UMA kept me hooked on the old cellular plans where minutes were so expensive and limited, but UMA calling was inexpensive and unlimited. I went through three batteries, two keyboards and one screen cover. It was simply a workhorse.

I pulled it out the other day and could not believe how SMALL it seemed. Next to a Bold 9900 it is small, but next to an iPhone 6 it's tiny. Heck, next to a BlackBerry Q10 it's tiny. Funny how we don't notice something until we have moved on and THEN we realize how "oidd" something was.

BasPilot

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The original Motorola Droid was pretty high on my list. The slide out keyboard and all the fun free things Google let you do.
THe Blackberry Curve and Pearl were equal for me, Loved it when that Pearl came out and that's when I started texting a lot
Galaxy Note 3 was also really one of my all time favorites. I actually just barely traded that one in when I bought my 6S Plus and it was sad to see it go, but I loved the money I got for it.
And finally the Original Motorola Razr was pretty sweet. My dad and me both had one and we loved them, could beat them to hell and back and still nothing would go wrong.

chasvs

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Gotta admit that my iPhone 6s+ is the best phone I ever owned. Wish i could say that about the current Windows Phone but Verizon doesn't even carry the Lumia 950XL, and even if they did, it doesn't match up to the iPhone these days. Really miss Cortana and some of the functions of the Wiindows Phone tat iPhone doesn't have, but until they catch up or surpass the iPhone, I've found my new device & platform!

Andrw

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
1. Sony Ericsson K850i. love the candy bar factor and it was tough as cement.
2. Nokia N8. It was a shame the company had Symbian OS. The device was also rock solid. Music, size, camera, it had it all.

JRF_1986

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Best phone? Hmm, too hard. My top 3 are:

1. Note 2 (ran smooth and strong for more than 2 years, I usually keep phones for 4 months or so)
2. iPhone 5s/4s (the feel and design of these models are my favorite even today)
3. Motorola A1200 (I liked this phone a lot for the stylus, screen and camera. It had a solid feel to it as well)

More recently, my favorites are my current setup: Lumia 830 and Xperia Z3 along side my iPhone 6.

JRF_1986

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
1. Sony Ericsson K850i. love the candy bar factor and it was tough as cement.
2. Nokia N8. It was a shame the company had Symbian OS. The device was also rock solid. Music, size, camera, it had it all.

Oh man, I loved my K850i too. I also had the Nokia N85 and gave my mom the N95 and they were beasts as well. The N8 looked amazing but I never had the chance to get one.

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I hate to be "that guy" but that is one of the worst sentences I have read in some time.

You realize you've actually written gibberish, right?

"best phone you ever had" - Straight cancer man.

"What is the best phone you have ever owned?" or "What is the best phone you've ever owned?"

My favorite phone was my BlackBerry 9650. I don't know if it was the best, but I do still miss it.

aggie

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
1. S7 Edge
2. iPhone 6s Plus
3. Note 5

Could really flip a coin between those three.

Honorable mention to the BB 9900. I loved that phone.

bluegreen1965

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I hate to be "that guy" but that is one of the worst sentences I have read in some time.

You realize you've actually written gibberish, right?

"best phone you ever had" - Straight cancer man.

"What is the best phone you have ever owned?" or "What is the best phone you've ever owned?"

My favorite phone was my BlackBerry 9650. I don't know if it was the best, but I do still miss it.

But yet it is still a scintillating forum post!