Best phone you ever had?

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
The best phone I ever had was the iPhone 4. It was miles ahead of the competition. Considering the fact that it was made of glass and I never had a case on it, it was quite durable. It endured quite a few drops and spills.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I loved my BB Tour then went Samsung and was very happy until the Note 7 debacle. Loved the Note 7. But for dependability and being fluid I have to give a huge thumbs up to my first iphone...the 7+. I am really impressed

dflyer

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
For me my favorite phone was the Blackberry Priv. I was so reluctant to try it out because of the the shape/size. After about a week I got so used to it and came to appreciate that screen and keyboard. it just blew all the other Blackberry's away. And i loved each of them the 9900, 9700 and Q10 were all so good.

But the Priv with the BB10 OS and peek/flow/gestures/ screen and everything else just worked SO, SO good. If they were only able to figure that app gap out.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 4 or 5. Things were bomb proof and kept going. Though small, they worked. As so did the OS. things would run for months let alone years with out rebooting

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well, it would have to be my old trusty Blackberry 7100i. I traveled the world while working in the auto industry and it never let me down.

I know this is a Apple site, but that device still has a special place in my heart. As far as Apple devices, the iPhone X is becoming my favorite Apple device.

The more I use it, the more I like it and using gestures is becoming second nature to me. But I also like Blackberry OS10 which used the gesture and swipe navigation.

Yes I am still loyal to Apple and Blackberry and I also use Mac’s in my business so I enjoy writing and talking about both platforms.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
HTC HD2. A Phone you could truly make your own. Man I miss the days of true flexibility on your handheld super phone.
bd724dba4db79ce14cc0070e23b418ef.jpg

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
Nokia N9 with the Meego OS. Was also the first phone for me with Android on it.

Nexus 6... Was my last long termer. Since I sold that in Feb 17, I'm on my 7th phone. Got the 8 plus now only because of a great deal and because of my Nike Edition Apple watch

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My current iPhone of course, which is the 8 Plus. I do have to say that I have a soft spot in my heart for my first iPhone, which was a 4. When the iPhone's first came out, I never, ever thought I would have one, and was stunned when my husband suggested that I get one. That was the 4, and there's been no looking back!

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Yes I am serious. Not all of us wanted a metal or glass phone.S4 greatest phone that I've owned. Never was broken or dented. All of this without a case.

Oh don’t get me wrong I really do like phones that have removable batteries and a polycarbonate finish but the S4 felt like crap as far as build quality. Other phones that many have mentioned like the N9 by Nokia and some of the HTC models like the HTC One X felt rock solid and were built like a tank. That’s the type of polycarbonate/plastic finish that, in my opinion, should be in all these latest flagships. Tough as hell but man can they look nice! Plus they allow for wireless charging

PrincessB

Trusted Member
Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok so earlier I said the best was the iPhone 5. But yesterday I found my iPhone 3g and I love the design of that phone and how small it was. So I retract my previous answer lol

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
iPhone 8+. Only time not happy is when at my friends. Horrible tower area and my phone doesn’t work in their home.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro