What is the longest you have gone without your iPhone?

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I am now 3 month without an iPhone and never look back. Still like my Apple gadegts but iPhone is not for me because I am a power user and like to customize my phone. Like Google now and widgets. I also not a big fan of iTunes

Out of the people I know, I find that iPhone users do more with their device than Andriod users. I know I do. I had an Android.

If installing themes to make your Android look like an iPhone is your thing, well so be it.

dlashworthjr

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Right now.

I left one of the big four carriers, for a smaller MNVO one. I love the money I'm saving, as my bill dropped from $95 to $30! However, I have to buy my phone's out right and I could only afford a $100 Moto G (2014). I've been using a this phone, since the start of March and I'm having a withdraw. I live behind Apple's walls, movies,music, apps, even my email is @icloud.com. I literally, until now, don't use Google as I've managed with just fine with Apple stock apps. That was the main reason, stock apps, I was seeing them all the time, I figured I'd use them and over time, especially the mail app have come attached to using them like Numbers, Pages and the Maps apps. The biggest thing I miss is the news app. That was my most favorite stock app. Every morning I make coffee and take the dog to the park, where I sit down and read the news, while enjoying my coffee. With this Android, I'm having to use gmail, which sucks, though inbox is nice. Their news app, I just cannot stand! Again With all these stock apps on phones, I decide to use them. Yes I could download a better new app or whatever, but I'm not doing that. Also Apple Music is meh on Android. I'm seriously considering going back to a big four and paying $90 a month just to get my iPhone back.

I would like to say this about Android. Using google calendar is awesome! I like my reminders being viewed in the calendar, or having a bill reminder emailed to me, taking that pinning it, setting a reminder and viewing the email in my my calendar!
I would love for Apple to do that as well. Get an email set that as a reminder that can be viewed in the calendar, instead of only seeing emails in the email app, reminders only in the reminder app.

But yes. This has been the longest month of my life.
Okay I'm done.

dlashworthjr

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I would take the phone with me. while peeing look at something like Twitter until I finish then plugging it back in as I get back into bed.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You never see Kirk without his communicator unless it was taken away from him.

But he always seems to get it back and save the day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2