What is the longest you have gone without your iPhone?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I've gotten a block away and found out I forgot my iPhone and then did a Smoky and the Bandit turn and ran in to get it

Maybe 6 minutes tops

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I went 8 hours without my phone one day; I forgot it at home. Lol... it never happened again. :)

Whoa, how did you survive? Were you at work? If I am working, my usage of my phone varies. However, on my break, not having my phone would suck the most.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
While I would feel "naked" or "lost" without my phone, I would survive if I forgot it if I didn't have to worry about getting all my work pages sent to my phone. I have to be available in case I get paged, so I freak out a little when my phone isn't right by me. Also, now that my kids are more independent, I want to make sure I'm reachable so they can call/text if they need anything ... and that seems like a daily occurrence.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Whoa, how did you survive? Were you at work? If I am working, my usage of my phone varies. However, on my break, not having my phone would suck the most.

Lol... Luckily it was a very busy day. The time went by fast; but not fast enough.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I am now 3 month without an iPhone and never look back. Still like my Apple gadegts but iPhone is not for me because I am a power user and like to customize my phone. Like Google now and widgets. I also not a big fan of iTunes

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I am now 3 month without an iPhone and never look back. Still like my Apple gadegts but iPhone is not for me because I am a power user and like to customize my phone. Like Google now and widgets. I also not a big fan of iTunes
You are entitled to have your own opinion... In my opinion a "power user", whatever that means, should avoid to be tied to Google ecosystem. This is MY opinion...

idrewpage

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
The longest I've gone is 30 minutes. I went to the grocery store and forgot it at home. I had more errands to do, but I just could not bear it, so I went home and got it before finishing my errands.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I believe i went about 6-7 hours without it, but its while i sleep at night. :laughing: otherwise, it's always on me. lol

johnny football hero

Nov 7, 2008
Visit site
I went three weeks without my iPhone. It was damaged while traveling overseas. The entire three weeks was brutal; communication (email, phone calls, WhatsApp, etc.) wasn't convenient while abroad. Even worse was that I was unable to take photos of my amazing trip.

Xdmfan

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Since I purchased the IPhone 3gs to the IPhone 6s+ about five minutes I left It home but came straight back and got it lol