Count me in for the larger size, minus a bit of top and bottom bezel.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-17-2016 01:12 AM
    I think the Note 5 form factor and screen size to bezel ratio is an example for a future iPhone. Not saying that Apple should copy the Note 5, but consider shrinking the 6S/6+ bezels where possible with the current 5.5" screen. That could be a nicer overall size, and easier to manage with one hand, and pocket.
    02-17-2016 11:28 PM
    I agree, but Apple(The Grand Wizards) probably wouldnt! For as tecnologically advanced as they want us to believe they are...something about moving a bit faster than their competetion isnt in their vocabulary. there are a few devices that have the same screen size, but overall form factor is smaller. Not to mention...the fact that they, "Apple" cant seem to get the antenna issue resolved. Android seems to have that figuered, why cant Apple??? Another thing I noticed just recently.......I picked up an LG V10, very good device I might add...That device is a "true smartphone" to the essence of what a smartphone should be.....The V10 gives the user options without the need for any "rooting" or in this case "jailbreaking"!! I was able to set a defult for my streaming music, LG offers a place where the user can go and literally change the theme of individual users phone to something more to the individuals liking.....and a host of other goodies that one would think Apple could have come up with so as to diminish the want for jailbreaking. Just a few things that out there that make the "illustrious" iphone less "shiney" and "perfect"
    02-18-2016 08:33 AM
    I would like one!
    Would just use my iPhone ++ and my iPad pro then, would sell my iPad Mini.
    02-18-2016 12:13 PM
    I love big phones. The bigger the better. I'd just put it into my handbag.
    Aubbre4 likes this.
    02-19-2016 04:00 AM
    It might make my mini 4 reluctant.
    02-19-2016 07:31 AM
    Even after getting the 6S Plus, I now plan to upgrade to the Pro 2 from my Air 2!
    jianrong likes this.
    02-22-2016 11:32 AM
    I think the Note 5 form factor and screen size to bezel ratio is an example for a future iPhone. Not saying that Apple should copy the Note 5, but consider shrinking the 6S/6+ bezels where possible with the current 5.5" screen. That could be a nicer overall size, and easier to manage with one hand, and pocket.
    ^this
    Trees likes this.
    02-29-2016 08:35 PM
    Yes! The bigger the better.
    03-07-2016 11:16 AM
    I very briefly had a Nexus 6 (6, NOT 6p), which had a 6" screen.......and I -----LOVED----- the size of the screen!

Not as bright and dazzling as the Samsungs, including even my older Note 3 that it replaced. And the colors weren't as natural or the white balance as nice, bright, and white as the iPhone6 I have now. But despite all that, damn it all anyway, in the final analysis, the Nexus 6 has been my favorite screen on any phone I've owned so far! Part of that is due to the crispness of the QHD resolution...but even more, because of THE SIZE!!!!

So, yes! I would love a 6" iPhone. I'm not sure how much bigger than that I'd want to go as "bigger is better" is definitely a finite proposition....but I certainly think the current 5.5" is quite a bit lower than that hypothetical metaphorical ceiling.

Now, you can file this next bit under "so unfeasible that there's no way it'd EVER happen" pipe-dreaming, but what I'd personally love to see is a whole spread of sizes to appeal to everyone's taste. Let's say every size denomination in 0.5" increments between the iPhone4 small 3.5" all the way up to a 6" Nexy 6 class mammoth, or maybe even a 6.5" Note Mega caliber of ridiculousness!

I understand exactly why that'd never work. It'd fragment the market way too much. Each model would cost too much to make, and then sell too little to recoup. Plus then you'd have to make sure everything looks right on 6 or even 7 different screen sizes instead of just the two they have now. And it'd run the risk of confusing and alienating the consumers especially with as cluttered as it'd make the sales floor in the Apple Stores.

So, again, I'm not actually suggesting they do this. Please don't think that. I'm simply saying that I personally would LOVE this scenario!!!!!! Love it! Love it! Love it!
    03-09-2016 09:35 PM
    I think the 6s plus is as big as I want to go. I love the screen size and think it's perfect. I'm saying this now but I will probably jump on it if it ever comes out lol.
    03-09-2016 10:25 PM
    Yes. I want. What can I do now?
    03-14-2016 04:12 AM
    I think 4.7 and 5.5" are the sweet spot for displays... Apple could improve the form factor by reducing the bezels (without removing the home button !) a little bit.
    03-31-2016 06:56 AM
38 12