my iphone doesnt ring at the same time as my watch. Is that what it is suppose to do? When i get a text message my watch will alert me but my phone doesnt even light up more or less make a alert sound
    01-13-2016 01:21 PM
  2. pkcable said: Best Answer

My devices are not always 100% in sync either, probably has to do with network speed, and device processor speed and other factors. I also notice that once I answer sometimes I still get a last ring or half ring on the watch or ipad. I don't see it as a major issue. I more love the fact that I have so many options for answering calls! I have taken calls on my watch, ipad AND Mac in addition to the iPhone.
    My devices are not always 100% in sync either, probably has to do with network speed, and device processor speed and other factors. I also notice that once I answer sometimes I still get a last ring or half ring on the watch or ipad. I don't see it as a major issue. I more love the fact that I have so many options for answering calls! I have taken calls on my watch, ipad AND Mac in addition to the iPhone.
    01-13-2016 01:50 PM