I was thinking about getting a pebble time steel and I wanted to get some honest feedback from iPhone users. I wouldn't mind getting an Apple Watch but I want something that can get through a day and them some and the Apple Watch is not that I don't think. Is it worth getting because it just won't do as much stuff and iOS naturally won't play nice with the pebble like it will with android. Just wanted to get people opinion if they had the chance to use one. Thanks for your help.
    12-21-2015 02:38 PM
    I have owned pretty much every smart watch that works with iOS devices. My first was the Pebble Kickstarter edition. The Pebble is nice and a good step into the smart watch market, but once you start using a device that has actionable notifications and full iOS integration, the daily charging is well worth it.

There were two things that made me crazy with the Pebble Watches.

1- Even though you see and dismiss a notification on your wrist the same notification is still on your iPhone. Thus doing double the work. That includes the notification sounds. When I am wearing my Watch my phone doesn't need to be on silent not to ding and beep all day lon.
    2- I found myself taking my phone out of my pocket all the time to reply to messages or to read a full email. While I don't send long texts or messages from the Watch, it is nice to send a quick OK or thumbs up and never having to take my phone out of my pocket.
    dsamp23 and Rob Phillips like this.
    12-21-2015 03:47 PM
    The pebble time and the pebble steel I have, are just brilliant
    Waterproof , rugged, and easy to use.
    I got the time now, but I am disappointed the iOS does not support the voice reply on the pebble time. (in Australia)
    Seriously considering to, after 10 years of apple, to go the android way... so my watch of choice does the thing it is designed to do. Battery life 7 days++ ...no apple watch can compete with that. Feedback I had from users you'd be lucky to make it through till the end of your working day...
    02-19-2016 11:56 PM
    I too have Pebble and following the latest OS updates, they just get better and better. Good value for the price for sure.
    02-20-2016 11:09 AM
    Battery life 7 days++ ...no apple watch can compete with that. Feedback I had from users you'd be lucky to make it through till the end of your working day...
    My Apple Watch can make it through two days of usage between charges if I take it off at night with regular usage. I generally set it on its charger at night when I take it off. Works well for me.
    Pebble watches are definitely attractive from a value perspective but you can't beat the Apple Watch in terms of design and iOS integration IMO.
    02-20-2016 11:52 AM