Sorry people...don't mean to sound stupid here...but just the other day I noticed something sitting right above my very 1st app...where it's the really long list of your apps...I've never seen it there before and I'm always checking those apps as I delete some quite often. It's very strange to because it doesn't have a name whatsoever to it just a weird icon...I'll show you a pic of it...and if I go to the right and try to click to see what it's about all it says is...Allow (null) to access...there's no name at all but there is a thing for location which is turned off and also for notifications which is also turned off. Here is the pic.

What in the world is a Keyboard Data?-iphone-app-pic.jpg

I searched everywhere in my phone and can't find any app that has that icon. I feel like I've been hacked or something it's so eery. Can anyone help me with this?

DoeZ
    12-14-2015 04:58 PM
    A broken app. It can show on your screen as well. Tap it, then try to delete it.
    12-14-2015 05:24 PM
    More like leftover remnants of a broken app. It's probably from an app you deleted.
    12-14-2015 05:29 PM
    A broken app. It can show on your screen as well. Tap it, then try to delete it.
    Ok I tapped on it but there's nowhere to delete it...

I just went into my icloud storage...I have everything turned off and I just found this icon there...it's also turned off...but there's a name to it Keyboard Data (C... I can't see anymore than that...Any idea what it is?
    12-14-2015 07:53 PM
    Ok I tapped on it but there's nowhere to delete it...

I just went into my icloud storage...I have everything turned off and I just found this icon there...it's also turned off...but there's a name to it Keyboard Data (C... I can't see anymore than that...Any idea what it is?
    What I was showing is not in iCloud. I'm not sure what you're doing. Screenshots?
    12-15-2015 12:37 PM
    Sorry if I'm confusing you but I'm just as confused.

That 1st screenshot in my post above is from when you're looking in your "Settings" and you scroll all the way towards the bottom and you start to see ALL your Apps. That was the very 1st thing I saw and I ever saw it. Like I said I scroll thru there quite often to make sure the Apps I've deleted are actually gone by looking there.

Now I said before in my post I searched everywhere for that App and I couldn't find it. I literally did search in all my folders I put all my Apps in accordingly. (I know anal but I'm organized) And I didn't find that App in any of my folders. But while I was trying to do all that I got a pop up telling me I was gonna run out of disk space...this is something I don't understand because I have my pics being backed up by the iCloud photos and everything else I have turned off...just games and such...so the amount of space I have and with everything turned off and photos not being backed up with this...I have more than enough disk space and it shows it. But this time when I went in to look and make sure things were turned off etc. that's when I found the pic of that icon and a name to go with it. I just have no clue what it is or how it got there. Here's a pic of it in my iCloud storage. And again I have no clue what it is nor how it got there.

What in the world is a Keyboard Data?-image.jpeg

Hope this helps.
    12-15-2015 10:22 PM
    I have one of these on my home pages , it is a pdf that I added to my screen for easy access, this ikon must mean no data for an image , in my case anyway.
    12-16-2015 09:12 AM
    Sorry if I'm confusing you but I'm just as confused.

That 1st screenshot in my post above is from when you're looking in your "Settings" and you scroll all the way towards the bottom and you start to see ALL your Apps. That was the very 1st thing I saw and I ever saw it. Like I said I scroll thru there quite often to make sure the Apps I've deleted are actually gone by looking there.

Now I said before in my post I searched everywhere for that App and I couldn't find it. I literally did search in all my folders I put all my Apps in accordingly. (I know anal but I'm organized) And I didn't find that App in any of my folders. But while I was trying to do all that I got a pop up telling me I was gonna run out of disk space...this is something I don't understand because I have my pics being backed up by the iCloud photos and everything else I have turned off...just games and such...so the amount of space I have and with everything turned off and photos not being backed up with this...I have more than enough disk space and it shows it. But this time when I went in to look and make sure things were turned off etc. that's when I found the pic of that icon and a name to go with it. I just have no clue what it is or how it got there. Here's a pic of it in my iCloud storage. And again I have no clue what it is nor how it got there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	99620

Hope this helps.
    05-26-2016 02:44 PM
    I have this on my iPhone 6 also. It says keyboard data (Chinese and Japanese). A lot of phones do not have it and some people believe it is from possibly spyware. I thought it was spyware as well. I changed a lot on my phone and upgraded iOS and it was gone but only for one day. It will continue to collect data all day and I haven't figured out how to delete it yet. I did turn it off and it is no longer collecting data but I am watching it to see if it comes back on. I also rest my keyboards and it did not change the data on my iCloud at all. Mine is currently at 152 KB and that is only for one day then I turned it off. You might want to turn it off and monitor it daily. Hope this helps.
    05-26-2016 02:57 PM
    More like leftover remnants of a broken app. It's probably from an app you deleted.
    I have the same thing showing in my iCloud backup. I used to use 3 different third party keyboard apps for swiping instead of typing. I'm guessing it's from one of those that I deleted because I no longer use any 3rd party keyboard apps anymore.

Doe, I just turned off the back up for iCloud for that one, it hasn't changed in size a mere 52kb so I'm not concerned about it. If you've never jb'en your phone I wouldn't drive yourself crazy about it.
    05-26-2016 04:36 PM
    I have the same thing showing in my iCloud backup. I used to use 3 different third party keyboard apps for swiping instead of typing. I'm guessing it's from one of those that I deleted because I no longer use any 3rd party keyboard apps anymore.

Doe, I just turned off the back up for iCloud for that one, it hasn't changed in size a mere 52kb so I'm not concerned about it. If you've never jb'en your phone I wouldn't drive yourself crazy about it.
    Yeah, nothing to worry about. It shows that way in several places from time to time.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-26-2016 05:40 PM