And it was awesome to finally experience my iPhone the way it was meant to be experienced. Unfortunately I'm going to have to put a case back on it but it was awesome to feel the phone without a case or screen protector. I'm just glad i didn't drop it and shatter the screen like my buddy did.
    Annie_i6s and mrluky60 like this.
    12-07-2015 07:37 AM
    I don't use a case most of the time. unless my work load for the day requires it.
    12-07-2015 09:09 AM
    I wish I could carry my phone with out the case, but I've cracked an iPhone screen in the past.
    12-07-2015 11:22 AM
    Occasionally I go case less. I agree that the phone feels much better that way. But I worry too much to do it for too long. I need the protection. I enjoy my devices remaining in perfect condition.

On a side note, it's funny that when I type caseless my iPhone auto corrects to careless lol.
    Sabrina Ruth and Nubwy like this.
    12-09-2015 12:32 PM
    I have been using my 6s without a case for a few weeks now. I like it without the case so much more. When I bought AppleCare + the other day, I was getting out of my truck at the mall and my iPhone goes flying onto the asphalt, hit two corners then landed on its screen. For a moment I was terrified but it hit like a brick, And sure enough it is fine. Just a little scratch on the top left corner. I have a tempered glass screen protector and it was fine too. The iPhone 6s feels sturdy enough to trust without a case, in my opinion.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    12-12-2015 05:03 PM
    I've been caseless for 4 days now. But I will return to the case Monday.
    12-12-2015 08:19 PM
    I'm so nervous for all of you. Pretty sure my blood pressure just shot up.
    12-12-2015 09:03 PM
    I'm so nervous for all of you. Pretty sure my blood pressure just shot up.
    Mine too! I don't use big cases but I always have one on.
    12-12-2015 09:18 PM
    Mine too! I don't use big cases but I always have one on.
    I broke my phone two days ago and it had a case. I'm still pretty shaken up lol
    12-12-2015 09:20 PM
    I don't think that I really like cases anymore. I like the natural feel and color of my devices. But yes I have dropped one with the case on and it still shattered. Remember "none case " devices? It's a billion dollar industry.
    12-12-2015 11:42 PM
    I broke my phone two days ago and it had a case. I'm still pretty shaken up lol
    What kind of case were you using? I use Otter box Commuter strictly.
    12-13-2015 11:03 AM
    What kind of case were you using? I use Otter box Commuter strictly.
    Apple leather case. I'm not looking for extreme protection and focus more on design than function. I'm usually pretty careful but I was sitting at my kitchen table in the morning and it slipped out of my sweatpants pocket.
    12-13-2015 11:12 AM
    Apple leather case. I'm not looking for extreme protection and focus more on design than function. I'm usually pretty careful but I was sitting at my kitchen table in the morning and it slipped out of my sweatpants pocket.
    How bad did you break it?
    12-13-2015 03:44 PM
    How bad did you break it?
    No visible damage but I definitely knocked something loose. It was vibrating really loudly.
    12-13-2015 04:29 PM
    I always go caseless when I have a Glass Screen Protector on it. Nothing to worry about.
    12-25-2015 11:13 PM
    I always go caseless when I have a Glass Screen Protector on it. Nothing to worry about.
    The aluminum body doesn't get scratch? I saw several scratch test for the iPhone 6s on YouTube and while the front screen can resist daily contacts with keys and coins, the aluminum back fail the test. How is the back of your phone holding on regarding scratches and dents.
    12-26-2015 10:04 AM
    The aluminum body doesn't get scratch? I saw several scratch test for the iPhone 6s on YouTube and while the front screen can resist daily contacts with keys and coins, the aluminum back fail the test. How is the back of your phone holding on regarding scratches and dents.
    Nope! My iPhone 6 looks just as new when it came out of the box last year. I'm very careful with my devices. The camera lens lost it's blackish color though.
    12-26-2015 11:41 AM
    Nope! My iPhone 6 looks just as new when it came out of the box last year. I'm very careful with my devices. The camera lens lost it's blackish color though.
    Hum... I'm not that brave to try case free she out of my bed, resale value for buying the iPhone 7 is important for me. Back to iPhone 5s, I decided to go case free to enjoy the feel and the design each time, it fall of my hand onto a playground 5days after buying it and got ugly dents all over it. I nearly went mad. Eventually I lived with it like that, but also I learned my lesson that day. I don't trust the grip of my hands over a naked iPhone.
    Glad it's working out for you guys.
    12-26-2015 01:15 PM
    Decided to go out and shop for a while. I decided I would go caseless and I did. My phone was looking sharp. I was very careful and I had a great time. But back to the case for tomorrow. Had a blast.
    pr1nce likes this.
    12-26-2015 04:05 PM
    Decided to go out and shop for a while. I decided I would go caseless and I did. My phone was looking sharp. I was very careful and I had a great time. But back to the case for tomorrow. Had a blast.
    You were nekid and I missed it?
    12-26-2015 06:04 PM
    You were nekid and I missed it?
    All the way NAKED!
    12-26-2015 06:55 PM
    I've wanted to go caseless forever, I'm just too scared I think. My daughter got a clear case for Christmas that I really like. So, I went to Target to pick one up for myself this morning. It's maybe moderate protection but it's lets me show off my iPhone and adds no weight to the device.
    Last edited by pr1nce; 12-27-2015 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Doggone auto correct
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    12-26-2015 07:00 PM
    Pr1nce it felt great. My Rose gold was the treatment it deserved. iPhones are meant to be naked. We are just wimps and afraid of exposing it in it's original form. I just love the way it feels. So natural. Go for the gusto.
    pr1nce likes this.
    12-26-2015 08:35 PM
    Led you missed me in my birthday suit
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    12-26-2015 08:36 PM
    Pr1nce it felt great. My Rose gold was the treatment it deserved. iPhones are meant to be naked. We are just wimps and afraid of exposing it in it's original form. I just love the way it feels. So natural. Go for the gusto.
    Yea. This clear case is so clear. It's a nice case. It's the next best thing to being caseless.
    12-27-2015 12:19 AM
155 123 ...