Went caseless today

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
On my 5s I was always caseless. Then I went to a 6 and 6 plus and the phone way to slippery for my rough construction hands (dry lol).

Fast forward and now I have the SE. First thing I did was put a glass screen protector on it. I've bought 2 different cases for it from Best Buy and the cases are back in their packaging waiting to go back! The SE just feels right naked.

I also ordered some Vans cases and a saddle brown leather Apple case for the SE , but I'm pretty sure naked is gonna be the way to go on the SE.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
On my 5s I was always caseless. Then I went to a 6 and 6 plus and the phone way to slippery for my rough construction hands (dry lol).

Fast forward and now I have the SE. First thing I did was put a glass screen protector on it. I've bought 2 different cases for it from Best Buy and the cases are back in their packaging waiting to go back! The SE just feels right naked.

I also ordered some Vans cases and a saddle brown leather Apple case for the SE , but I'm pretty sure naked is gonna be the way to go on the SE.
Glass screen protectors work much better on the flat SE display than the curved 6/6S

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes. My brand new SE is nakey nakey also. Why make the perfect form factor phone bigger, thicker and hard to retrieve from your pocket? I did get AppleCare just in case, but if 3.5 years of caseless iphone5 is any omen I won't end up using it. Tried and true form factor with tried and true internals= perfect phone for the next 3.5 years.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Yes. My brand new SE is nakey nakey also. Why make the perfect form factor phone bigger, thicker and hard to retrieve from your pocket? I did get AppleCare just in case, but if 3.5 years of caseless iphone5 is any omen I won't end up using it. Tried and true form factor with tried and true internals= perfect phone for the next 3.5 years.
applecare doesn't apply for cosmetic damages like scratches and dents

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
pardon my ignorance about cases - i assumed they all had flaps for the lightning port. when i used to bring my 5 in for lint removal, it seemed like the geniuses did not know about lint accumulation and would always comment that i had an extraordinary amount of lint in my phone. I suppose i have jerry the belly button elf living in my pocket...

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
pardon my ignorance about cases - i assumed they all had flaps for the lightning port. when i used to bring my 5 in for lint removal, it seemed like the geniuses did not know about lint accumulation and would always comment that i had an extraordinary amount of lint in my phone. I suppose i have jerry the belly button elf living in my pocket...

most of the cases are opened on the bottom, and almost all of them left the lightning connector unprotected.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to go naked for 4 more days. The only thing that I worry about is trying it at work. I'm constantly on the move and carrying it from one place to another is questionable. 🏾

heyitsmaya

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I like going caseless on occasion. I have bought so many cases that I just ended up using the black  leather one and called it a day. I have always disliked the protruding camera and thus is the only reason I don't just ditch the case altogether.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh