Went caseless today

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After taking my Otterbox Defender off when I got home this afternoon, I've been using my iPhone naked around the house and it really feels and looks GREAT. It's slippery though and I would never trust going out of the house without some sorta case on my 6s Plus.
After spending part of yesterday at a very large Verizon corporate store and "playing" with just about every device in the store, I can honestly say that I like the look and feel of my iPhone 6s Plus better than all of them. Even the newly released Samsung devices.
A naked iPhone just screams QUALITY and CLASS...IMHO.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I will NOT go caseless. It is so slippery, it's just not worth it to me, I would be so devastated if it slipped out of my hands and fell and cracked, dinged or shattered so I prefer using a case.
I will use a super slim case if I feel the need to go close to caseless! At least I will prevent scratches..

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
After taking my Otterbox Defender off when I got home this afternoon, I've been using my iPhone naked around the house and it really feels and looks GREAT. It's slippery though and I would never trust going out of the house without some sorta case on my 6s Plus.
After spending part of yesterday at a very large Verizon corporate store and "playing" with just about every device in the store, I can honestly say that I like the look and feel of my iPhone 6s Plus better than all of them. Even the newly released Samsung devices.
A naked iPhone just screams QUALITY and CLASS...IMHO.

I imagined you really emphasizing the quality and class lolololol

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Weird I got my iPhone 5 on release day and NEVER use a real case. It has a few dings on the edges but beyond that the only problem I ever have is lint in the lightning port. I used to bring it to the AppleStore for lint removal while it was under warranty, but now i just use a dental scraper to get that stuff out, oh maybe once every 3 or 4 months once it starts blocking the charging cable from seating properly. I use a snack size ziplock bag when it is raining or if I go for a run, otherwise it is totally naked! I replaced the battery a few months ago myself and now this thing is ready to go until i finally break down and get the SE. Then it is hand/me/down to the kid who currently is using my wife old iPhone 4!

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I will NOT go caseless. It is so slippery, it's just not worth it to me, I would be so devastated if it slipped out of my hands and fell and cracked, dinged or shattered so I prefer using a case.
I will use a super slim case if I feel the need to go close to caseless! At least I will prevent scratches..

I'm finding I'm preferring classless or a super thin case at this point. No case has just done it for me.

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I absolutely hate putting my sons iphone4 in my pocket with his thick case. Can barely get it out of my pocket! I suppose I am very anal and would never let anything bad happen to my little buddy. Except maybe replace him with a caseless SE. (Sorry little buddy!)

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
On my iPhones I've always used case (and glass screen protectors) since day one. It helps me to preserve reselling value, and replacing my iPhone every year with the new model, I need to sell the old to buy the new one.
The last iPhone I used caseless was the iPhone 3GS.
So even if I take very care of my iDevices, I'm protecting them with cases.
I have three Apple silicone cases, three different colors, and the "iHump" for the days when I need to stay away from the outlet for a long time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2