Careless from day 1. Not a single issue or drop! Phone looks new. I get to enjoy the phone the way it was intended not preserve it for the next guy!!!
    Careless from day 1 ? Lol.
    Was the pun intended?
    libra89 likes this.
    04-04-2016 04:08 PM
    Careless from day 1 ? Lol.
    Was the pun intended?
    Typo then wouldn't let me correct it lol.
    04-04-2016 11:21 PM
    I've bought about 3-4 different cases and have returned them all. I love the SE naked.

I have the saddle brown Apple case coming tomorrow as well as a few Vans cases coming from China. I know I should have a case on is phone, it just feels so good without one lol.
    04-05-2016 12:27 AM
    I've bought about 3-4 different cases and have returned them all. I love the SE naked.

I have the saddle brown Apple case coming tomorrow as well as a few Vans cases coming from China. I know I should have a case on is phone, it just feels so good without one lol.
    Do you mind if you tell me where you got the Vans cases in China. I live here in China
    04-05-2016 12:32 AM
    Do you mind if you tell me where you got the Vans cases in China. I live here in China
    Amazon. They were between $3-$5 each, so I ordered 3 of them.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-05-2016 12:37 AM

What are your thoughts on a clear case? Would it be a good inbetween?
    04-05-2016 10:31 AM
    What are your thoughts on a clear case? Would it be a good inbetween?
    The only clear case I've ever bought and liked was the Speck clear candyshell. I bought one for my wife's 6s+ and I love it.

Every other clear case that I've bought were the cheap ones that yellow over time and they all end up in a drawer at some point lol.

I was at Best Buy last night and saw the Speck clear candyshell for the SE but couldn't pull the trigger.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-05-2016 10:41 PM
    I was seriously considering buying a clear case to show off my Space Gray 6s Plus, but I haven't got around to it. I purchased two for my 5s and both turned yellow over time.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-05-2016 10:55 PM
    I was seriously considering buying a clear case to show off my Space Gray 6s Plus, but I haven't got around to it. I purchased two for my 5s and both turned yellow over time.
    Yep.
    They also tend to accumulate specks of dust, quite visible due to their clear nature.
    04-06-2016 12:24 AM
    To add. The Speck was the only clear case that I know of that doesn't let dust in.

Man, I should've bought it lol
    04-06-2016 12:48 AM
    Yep.
    They also tend to accumulate specks of dust, quite visible due to their clear nature.
    I find the the cheap clear cases definitely allow specks of dust and dirt in, but the better quality clear cases do not. It's been my experience that they all turn yellowish at some point.
    libra89 and MooMooPrincess like this.
    04-06-2016 07:24 AM
    To add. The Speck was the only clear case that I know of that doesn't let dust in.

Man, I should've bought it lol
    Ooh really? I'll look into it. I need to find some magical way to let the color show through in a case, but also not be a sour experience. Really thinking of trying the Ringke mirrored case for my SE. The edges are still clear but the back is like a mirror, and it takes after the colors of the SE.

Edit: I forgot to add shock absorbing too! I don't drop my phone much, but it would be nice to have something that would for when I do drop it.
    Last edited by libra89; 04-06-2016 at 08:48 AM.
    04-06-2016 08:38 AM
    Decided to go careless on my 6S Plus. Taking the leap. Wish me luck haha. I enjoy the phone so much more caseless. If I break it, I break it. It's not the end of the world.
    04-08-2016 03:35 PM
    Decided to go careless on my 6S Plus. Taking the leap. Wish me luck haha. I enjoy the phone so much more caseless. If I break it, I break it. It's not the end of the world.
    Good luck! I went caseless and it was alright, got a little nick on the back but it's cook
    04-08-2016 03:52 PM
    Well, speaking about a phone costing about €900, I really wouldn't say that...
    04-08-2016 03:56 PM
    I found my 6 plus to be a too slipperly, so I opted for a case that gave me some grip and protected it. Now that I'm on the SE, I still use a case, though I got one that does not detract from its great design

Good luck on going naked
    libra89 likes this.
    04-11-2016 10:45 AM
    Although I appreciate the naked beauty of an iPhone, I think one of the reasons I'm still on my old 4s is that since I bought it brand new many years ago, I have ALWAYS had it in a case with a screen protector. I have dropped it a handful of times over the years, but the case and protector always did their job. Luckily.

Recently I bought a battery-case, that adds a full charge to the phone. Now I can go all day without looking for a plug, BUT, it ads bulk and weight to the phone. I'm not sure how it's going to "protect" either in a drop.

All I have to do is make it to September. I'm finally upgrading to a 7 after all these years. And the 7 will be in a case with a screen protector before it leaves the store!
    04-11-2016 05:15 PM
    Although I appreciate the naked beauty of an iPhone, I think one of the reasons I'm still on my old 4s is that since I bought it brand new many years ago, I have ALWAYS had it in a case with a screen protector. I have dropped it a handful of times over the years, but the case and protector always did their job. Luckily.

Recently I bought a battery-case, that adds a full charge to the phone. Now I can go all day without looking for a plug, BUT, it ads bulk and weight to the phone. I'm not sure how it's going to "protect" either in a drop.

All I have to do is make it to September. I'm finally upgrading to a 7 after all these years. And the 7 will be in a case with a screen protector before it leaves the store!
    Yep.
    I wouldn't take chances on a very expensive phone...
    libra89 and BBerryPowerUser like this.
    04-12-2016 03:46 AM

It depends one what type of clear case you get. The TPU cases attract hella dust, and also turn a dingy yellow over time. The clear hard plastic cases do not attract any dust and do not turn yellow, but they do scratch easily. I have experience with both types of clear cases from using them on my Samsung S4 to show off a few custom battery covers for the back of the phone.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-17-2016 04:48 PM
    It depends one what type of clear case you get. The TPU cases attract hella dust, and also turn a dingy yellow over time. The clear hard plastic cases do not attract any dust and do not turn yellow, but they do scratch easily. I have experience with both types of clear cases from using them on my Samsung S4 to show off a few custom battery covers for the back of the phone.
    Yes, I also have experience with both types of clear cases as well and this is indeed true. I also have used the type of clear cases with a hard clear plastic back and TPU edges around the sides. Basically all types of the clear cases last for about a month before scratches and/or yellowing starts to look hideous. This has been my experience anyway.
    04-17-2016 05:08 PM
    YBasically all types of the clear cases last for about a month before scratches and/or yellowing starts to look hideous. This has been my experience anyway.
    Did the hard plastic one turn yellow on you?
    04-17-2016 05:11 PM
    Did the hard plastic one turn yellow on you?
    No, just scratched easily. I have not tried the newer scratch resistance ones yet. The ones I used was a couple of years ago.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    04-17-2016 05:24 PM
    No, just scratched easily. I have not tried the newer scratch resistance ones yet. The ones I used was a couple of years ago.
    They have scratch resistant clear cases? Would you, could you, if you pretty please, share the link or text it to me?
    04-17-2016 05:25 PM
    They have scratch resistant clear cases? Would you, could you, if you pretty please, share the link or text it to me?
    While I was Visiting my Verizon store I saw a Clear CaseMate case with "scratch resistance" on the packaging.

Edit; just went on CaseMate website and it does state "anti scratch technology" for their Naked Tough Case Clear.
    Sherry_B and libra89 like this.
    04-17-2016 05:32 PM
    I-blasion has a clear scratch resistant one
    libra89 likes this.
    04-17-2016 05:32 PM
155 ... 4567