On my iPhones I've always used case (and glass screen protectors) since day one. It helps me to preserve reselling value, and replacing my iPhone every year with the new model, I need to sell the old to buy the new one.
    The last iPhone I used caseless was the iPhone 3GS.
    So even if I take very care of my iDevices, I'm protecting them with cases.
    I have three Apple silicone cases, three different colors, and the "iHump" for the days when I need to stay away from the outlet for a long time.
    03-31-2016 04:58 AM
    Attachment 104291

Here's a super thin case. I just bought it. .33 mm thick. Should be as close to going naked as possible.
    Nice. I had something like that on my previous iPhone 6.
    It could protect about scratches, but it does almost nothing against drops.
    03-31-2016 05:09 AM
    On my 5s I was always caseless. Then I went to a 6 and 6 plus and the phone way to slippery for my rough construction hands (dry lol).

Fast forward and now I have the SE. First thing I did was put a glass screen protector on it. I've bought 2 different cases for it from Best Buy and the cases are back in their packaging waiting to go back! The SE just feels right naked.

I also ordered some Vans cases and a saddle brown leather Apple case for the SE , but I'm pretty sure naked is gonna be the way to go on the SE.
    04-02-2016 12:41 AM
    On my 5s I was always caseless. Then I went to a 6 and 6 plus and the phone way to slippery for my rough construction hands (dry lol).

Fast forward and now I have the SE. First thing I did was put a glass screen protector on it. I've bought 2 different cases for it from Best Buy and the cases are back in their packaging waiting to go back! The SE just feels right naked.

I also ordered some Vans cases and a saddle brown leather Apple case for the SE , but I'm pretty sure naked is gonna be the way to go on the SE.
    Glass screen protectors work much better on the flat SE display than the curved 6/6S
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-02-2016 07:12 AM
    Yes. My brand new SE is nakey nakey also. Why make the perfect form factor phone bigger, thicker and hard to retrieve from your pocket? I did get AppleCare just in case, but if 3.5 years of caseless iphone5 is any omen I won't end up using it. Tried and true form factor with tried and true internals= perfect phone for the next 3.5 years.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-02-2016 07:50 AM
    Yes. My brand new SE is nakey nakey also. Why make the perfect form factor phone bigger, thicker and hard to retrieve from your pocket? I did get AppleCare just in case, but if 3.5 years of caseless iphone5 is any omen I won't end up using it. Tried and true form factor with tried and true internals= perfect phone for the next 3.5 years.
    applecare doesn't apply for cosmetic damages like scratches and dents
    04-02-2016 09:25 AM
    applecare doesn't apply for cosmetic damages like scratches and dents
    Yes but it does cover quarterly lint removal
    04-02-2016 10:13 AM
    Yes but it does cover quarterly lint removal
    excuse me, how is "lint removal" related to the choice of going caseless ?
    Lint will accumulate with the case or without it (unless you use a "sealed" case).
    04-02-2016 03:11 PM
    pardon my ignorance about cases - i assumed they all had flaps for the lightning port. when i used to bring my 5 in for lint removal, it seemed like the geniuses did not know about lint accumulation and would always comment that i had an extraordinary amount of lint in my phone. I suppose i have jerry the belly button elf living in my pocket...
    04-02-2016 03:17 PM
    pardon my ignorance about cases - i assumed they all had flaps for the lightning port. when i used to bring my 5 in for lint removal, it seemed like the geniuses did not know about lint accumulation and would always comment that i had an extraordinary amount of lint in my phone. I suppose i have jerry the belly button elf living in my pocket...
    most of the cases are opened on the bottom, and almost all of them left the lightning connector unprotected.
    04-02-2016 03:25 PM
    I've been caseless all day. It feels so good and natural. But I'm treating it like a newborn. So slick but I love the look 🏾🏾
    04-02-2016 03:32 PM
    Still caseless after a week of holiday at a beach resort.... Nothing to report
    04-02-2016 06:30 PM
    I'm going to go naked for 4 more days. The only thing that I worry about is trying it at work. I'm constantly on the move and carrying it from one place to another is questionable. 🏾
    04-02-2016 07:37 PM
    I'm going to go naked for 4 more days. The only thing that I worry about is trying it at work. I'm constantly on the move and carrying it from one place to another is questionable. 🏾
    Photos or it didn't happen
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    04-02-2016 07:46 PM
    Photos of what??? You know what it looks like. JB, you have already seen it. 🏾
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-02-2016 08:05 PM
    Are you not worried about scratching the device?
    libra89 likes this.
    04-02-2016 09:05 PM
    most of the cases are opened on the bottom, and almost all of them left the lightning connector unprotected.
    Mine is. Well there is an option. Tape over the hole. Not the perfect fix but world keep lint off.
    04-02-2016 09:07 PM
    Are you not worried about scratching the device?
    I've thought about it but it is not an extreme concern.
    04-02-2016 09:17 PM
    I like going caseless on occasion. I have bought so many cases that I just ended up using the black  leather one and called it a day. I have always disliked the protruding camera and thus is the only reason I don't just ditch the case altogether.
    Spencerdl and mumfoau like this.
    04-02-2016 10:08 PM
    Mine is. Well there is an option. Tape over the hole. Not the perfect fix but world keep lint off.
    Not practical for me ....
    04-03-2016 04:17 AM
    I could never go caseless. The phone is so slick I can barely hold it.
    04-03-2016 08:26 PM
    Careless from day 1. Not a single issue or drop! Phone looks new. I get to enjoy the phone the way it was intended not preserve it for the next guy!!!
    04-03-2016 11:33 PM
    I tried it caseless for the first couple days after I got my new iPhone 6s+. It slipped out of my hands a couple times and I almost destroyed a brand new phone! Sure, I'd like to enjoy the iPhone like it was designed, but it's just too slippery for me and the thought of ruining an expensive device like this is just not worth it! I do use a very thin Carbon Fiber shell case, so I get both protection and a thin experience from it.
    Spencerdl and libra89 like this.
    04-04-2016 09:29 AM
    I got my SE yesterday and I slipped it into a random case that I got for the 5s. I tried to hold out with the protective films but I just can't. However, it's on for the front though until my screen protector and case come in today. I am surviving work by keeping my phone in my pocket for once. I like to keep my stuff as nice as I possibly can, or with minimal dents.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-04-2016 09:45 AM
    You are a brave soul! When I got my iPhone 6s, I moved from the extra bulky Otterbox Defender to a clear case and glass screen protector. I thought THAT was taking a walk on the wild side. I don't know that I could ever go caseless, but I get how awesome that could be.... if I had the guts!
    libra89 likes this.
    04-04-2016 10:15 AM
155 ... 34567