Hi,

Have anyone else have this problem. I am not receiving any voicemails or notifications on my phone. I noticed this last week, when a voicemail from a week ago pops up. I called AT&T multiple times. Spoke to 6 different tech supports. No one seem to be able to help me. I have reset my voicemail multiple times. Reset my network settings multiple times. Nothing seems to work.... My sisters have the same exact phone on my account and her voicemail works just fine.
    11-10-2015 04:14 PM
    Typically, that is a mobile network issue. Having said that, you can try going to Settings→ General→ Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings". Also, have you checked the notifications settings to make sure everything is set correctly?
    11-10-2015 07:39 PM
    I did that a few times always and check notification. Apparently AT&T couldn't help me either.
    11-10-2015 09:18 PM
    I did that a few times always and check notification. Apparently AT&T couldn't help me either.
    Has Att replaced your SIM card ? Also if possible I would put your sisters sim in your phone and call and leave vm or put yours in hers to determine if it's sim or phone causing the issue then go from that point
    11-11-2015 02:43 AM
    Yes. They shipped the phone with a new SIM card. I will try that.
    11-11-2015 10:14 AM
    My phone is doing the same thing. I've been to Apple and they say go to AT&T. Guess what AT&T says? You guessed it... got to Apple!! At this point my voicemail will not play at all if not transcribed. If it transcribes it takes FOREVER. I've gone through the exact same thing with resetting network setting; installing updates... nothing fixes! This is very irritating and frustrating. I'd almost risk a fire and get a Note!
    11-04-2016 01:18 PM