Delayed or Not Getting any Voicemails & Notifications iPhone 6s Plus

YveE

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Have anyone else have this problem. I am not receiving any voicemails or notifications on my phone. I noticed this last week, when a voicemail from a week ago pops up. I called AT&T multiple times. Spoke to 6 different tech supports. No one seem to be able to help me. I have reset my voicemail multiple times. Reset my network settings multiple times. Nothing seems to work.... My sisters have the same exact phone on my account and her voicemail works just fine.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Typically, that is a mobile network issue. Having said that, you can try going to Settings→ General→ Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings". Also, have you checked the notifications settings to make sure everything is set correctly?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I did that a few times always and check notification. Apparently AT&T couldn't help me either.

Has Att replaced your SIM card ? Also if possible I would put your sisters sim in your phone and call and leave vm or put yours in hers to determine if it's sim or phone causing the issue then go from that point

cmbrogan

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
My phone is doing the same thing. I've been to Apple and they say go to AT&T. Guess what AT&T says? You guessed it... got to Apple!! At this point my voicemail will not play at all if not transcribed. If it transcribes it takes FOREVER. I've gone through the exact same thing with resetting network setting; installing updates... nothing fixes! This is very irritating and frustrating. I'd almost risk a fire and get a Note!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2