I sold my 6plus just now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I like the Plus size. My eyes like it even more. And it's not been any issue going in my pockets like I thought it might be. I'm a 2 handed user, so that hasn't been an issue with me.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm an adult, I make life decisions everyday. I knew I wanted a larger iPhone screen for whatever reasons long before a larger screen existed. I know I no longer want a smaller screened device for whatever reasons. Be an adult and make your own life decisions ...

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm an adult, I make life decisions everyday. I knew I wanted a larger iPhone screen for whatever reasons long before a larger screen existed. I know I no longer want a smaller screened device for whatever reasons. Be an adult and make your own life decisions ...

I'm with you on this one, I knew I wanted a larger iPhone a long time ago so this is a no brainier to me.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't really need to watch a YouTube video to tell me the plus and Splus cameras are a little better. I rocked my 6 plus for almost a year and put it through its paces. Now that I have my 6S I have done some side by side comparisons with the plus in left hand and S in right. I see a little bit of difference but not enough to make me go with the big one. Thank you for the input.

I'm not sure if you know this but the 6 plus last year model only have OIS on the photo but not on video. They just added OIS on video with this new iPhone 6S plus. So, If you're comparing your 6S video with the 6 plus last year then you're doing it wrong. Below is the complete article from Macrumors where I got that video from. I'm not trying to convince you here to get the 6S plus. We're just here to point out the difference so you can make a good decisions on your own.

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...ntage-of-optical-image-stabilization.1920731/

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Well I sold my plus and have the S. Done deal. Now I just have to resist the Splus temptation for two days. I made my choice, coming from the plus to the S this year, to stick with the smaller more portable phone. I love my 128gb space grey iPhone 6S.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Well I sold my plus and have the S. Done deal. Now I just have to resist the Splus temptation for two days. I made my choice, coming from the plus to the S this year, to stick with the smaller more portable phone. I love my 128gb space grey iPhone 6S.

Good for you. Glad that you finally made your decision.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Done deal. I am officially sticking with my 6s. Looking forward to a bigger screen on a smaller iPhone 7s plus
They make two different sizes for a reason. I love my 6s Plus; my wife can't stand it and prefers her smaller 6s by a long shot.

Glad you came up with a decision that works for you!

dominion1

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
6s all the way. I secretly make fun of people with big honkin phones..especially with a substantial case. Looks funny ...hehe

Rjgjr#IM

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got the 6s plus after long debate and owning the 6. I have small hands and I was worried but it fits in my pockets, doesn't bother me when using the phone. So far I love it. Tough choice though for sure!

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I went from the 6 to the 6s plus with no problems and my hands are small. It's all how you hold and use the phone. Some just find it uncomfortable. That's why they sell both.

SoxfaninFL

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a 5s for work and I just went back to carrying two phones. I got the 6s Plus. Wow what a difference in screen size. I won't go back to a smaller screen.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1449412486.752494.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR