New guy here, just ordered my very first iPhone

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
First I want to say congrats on your new devices and second I want to say is as long as you go into this love affair with Apple not comparing it to android everything will work out great. Enjoy your new device

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Reggie T

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm on my first iPhone as an Android guy. My Note 4 sold on Swappa today . I'll be without an Android phone for the first time in five years until the Nexus 6P I ordered comes in. I like the iPhone but yeah I miss Android a little bit. Going to be great to finally have both platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dopetacular

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
It's not the big matter from 64 to 128 GB. LOL!

I have a lot of music and digital comics, on my sd card for my SD card on my HTC One M8 I can only fit a tiny bit on the 32GB card. I have about 70 gigs of comics alone. I wont put them all on my phone but I put at least 15 gigs on there at any given time.

sh3y

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I was an Android guy also. And still try to get used with iOS device. My previous phone was HTC One series and I still think it's better than my iPhone 5s. Well, I guess I need time to get used to it. lol

keity

Banned
May 2, 2015
Visit site
I have a lot of music and digital comics, on my sd card for my SD card on my HTC One M8 I can only fit a tiny bit on the 32GB card. I have about 70 gigs of comics alone. I wont put them all on my phone but I put at least 15 gigs on there at any given time.

Amazing! Need to carry on.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iPhone! I made the switch from android several years ago. I believe it was right after the iPhone 5 was released. I have not looked back since. It is definitely worth the switch!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2