Hey guys, it's first time with a 'colored' iPhone. I had a silver iPhone5 and a Space Grey iPhone6... so I never really had to worry about case color when picking one. Currently I have a clear case on my Gold 6S+, but I usually have an arsenal of cases to use. I was considering a carbon fiber case, but I found that it actually cut out my signal on my iPhone6! So, now I'm considering a Vaja leather case. They are pricey, but I've purchased from them since my BlackBerry days.

I'm considering a dark blue (almost navy) color or their 'London' (an almost light beige tone). I really like the Navy, but I'm not sure how it would look on the Gold... the London would be the safer bet, but I'm worried about the leather staining.

Here is a link:
    http://www.vajacases.com/iphone-6-pl...va-pelle-stand

The leather type I'm invested in is the Bridge leather only, not Floater. If this should be in the accessories section, please feel free to move the thread!

Thanks for any opinions
    10-02-2015 02:57 AM
    I think navy blue is perfect for the gold color. You could always use clear or white also but blue would be my choice.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    10-02-2015 07:53 AM
    I like to use a clear case with my gold iPhone, but that is just me.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    10-02-2015 07:54 AM
    My phone is gold and even with the thinnest of my cases that expose the top and bottom and also have a huge cutout for the camera I hardly even remember it's gold lol.

So to answer your question it is basically whatever case you think looks best with a white bezel since it will look almost exactly the same whether it's a gold, silver or pink phone. Err excuse me, "rose gold" haha.
    10-04-2015 02:44 AM
    Navy is perfect for a gold phone. I sometimes use the navy Apple leather case with my gold iPhone & I love it. It looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-04-2015 03:07 AM
    Just grabbed a white silicone and loving the all white look.
    If you Wana show off the gold, go for a case with a clear back
    10-04-2015 06:10 AM