First in the reservation line!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Showed up at 5:20 am for my 8 am reservation, hoping to change my 6S to a 6S Plus (screwed up when I ordered at 3 am). They just let us in the mall and split the line into reservations and no reservations. I'm the only one in the reservations line so far... :D.

image.jpeg

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I did get my Plus! Exactly what I wanted - 64gb rose gold. I love Apple! I told several Apple folks before the store opened what I was trying to do, and it was looking good. But then they started checking everyone in the non-reservation line in, and I pointed out that there was no way I was going to be able to get it. They said they'd stop taking those until our little reservation line went through - I think there were maybe 10 of us.

We went into the store. I was first in, so all the Apple folks were high-diving me and cheering. It was a little weird! But fun too. The guy helping me sent someone to figure out if they had a Plus for me, and in the meantime set me up with my husband's 64 go 6S. Then he went off to find the answer, and came back to tell me that they were all out. But, he said, they did have a few phones held back in the warehouse in case of non-working phones, and they had one of what I was looking for. And since I was the first in line, if I was willing to wait about half an hour for someone to go get it, they'd let me have that one. Yes, please!!

So it was a bit of a wait, but well worth it. And I am LOVING the Plus! This company ROCKS!! They really went above and beyond for me. :-D

Laura

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I did get my Plus! Exactly what I wanted - 64gb rose gold. I love Apple! I told several Apple folks before the store opened what I was trying to do, and it was looking good. But then they started checking everyone in the non-reservation line in, and I pointed out that there was no way I was going to be able to get it. They said they'd stop taking those until our little reservation line went through - I think there were maybe 10 of us.

We went into the store. I was first in, so all the Apple folks were high-diving me and cheering. It was a little weird! But fun too. The guy helping me sent someone to figure out if they had a Plus for me, and in the meantime set me up with my husband's 64 go 6S. Then he went off to find the answer, and came back to tell me that they were all out. But, he said, they did have a few phones held back in the warehouse in case of non-working phones, and they had one of what I was looking for. And since I was the first in line, if I was willing to wait about half an hour for someone to go get it, they'd let me have that one. Yes, please!!

So it was a bit of a wait, but well worth it. And I am LOVING the Plus! This company ROCKS!! They really went above and beyond for me. :-D

Laura

That's awesome! I felt so bad for you when I read that you made a mistake reserving on the "pajama party" thread, glad you got your phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk