iPhone 6s and 6s Plus: Best Buy

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
For anyone still looking to pre-order either device and be able to pick it up on launch day at a store, check out Best Buy online. Plenty of stores with both devices available for in store pick up the 25th. Includes both models, multiple storage capacity, most colors. Only issue is if you want full retail it is $50 more. They should price match though.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Preordered on the 17th, so far best buy is not living up to my expectations. 5:15PM here and still haven't received a pick up email instructing me to get mine, good luck to anyone else that did best buy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I walked into local Best Buy with no pre order and they had plenty of stock available so I got one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
What kind? I'm waiting on my 128GB 6S Plus, went in yesterday to try to get one as a walk in (and cancel my pre-order) and they had none

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
What kind? I'm waiting on my 128GB 6S Plus, went in yesterday to try to get one as a walk in (and cancel my pre-order) and they had none

Sorry, yeah I'm not surprised. When I posted they had almost all carriers, colors, and storage available for next day at like the 8 closest stores right up until the night before launch day. I live just outside Philly. That said as of launch morning, in store buys were all dated for either Oct 1st or Oct 7th availability. Maybe the system was messed up.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I guess I was one of the lucky ones with a Best Buy preorder. I originally preordered with Verizon on the 12th but due to their site not wanting to upgrade my phone even though I was due, I had to call CS and that put my order at 10/14 for the 6S Plus Gold Model. On the 18th I saw BB still had the Gold model available on launch day so I setup a preorder to pickup at the closest BB mobile. I kept the preorder with Verizon too because the fine print on Best Buy's site says that preorders are not guaranteed to be available on release day. Even though when you order is says "preorder pickup on release day". So I was still in a position to cancel one or the other. The BB Mobil store did not open until 10 AM EST. I was shocked to see a ready for pickup email from BB about 10 minutes before the store opened. So off I went to BB I got there 10 minutes after opening but there were two customers in front of me getting 6S models, so my wait was still about an hour. While getting my 6S Plus ready to go the Manager who was helping me told me that of all the preorders they had for the 6S Plus mine was the only one to show up that day. I have never been that lucky before and probably never will be again.

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm used to upgrading not going add planned.. Originally preordered through AT&T at 1:57 or so (minutes before they were SUPPOSED to START the pre-orders) and was given a ship date of mid October.. Really? So I ended up canceling and protesting with best buy on the 17th since they said available for pick-up on the 25th

Still no phone >:-(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods