iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

AT&T accepted my pre-order with a 10-16 promise date. Imagine my surprise when it showed up on my doorstep today (9/25/15).

Got it all configured and seems to be working OK.

Pleasantly surprised.

Did you receive shipping information beforehand or it just showed up without any indication?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm am happy to report that I just checked my order status and it says SHIPPED! Has a UPS tracking number that I still can't track, but heck it's SOMETHING....FINALLY.

I preordered a 64gb 6s+ Rose Gold. 3:11am EDT on 9/12

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

i'm am happy to report that i just checked my order status and it says shipped! Has a ups tracking number that i still can't track, but heck it's something....finally.

I preordered a 64gb 6s+ rose gold. 3:11am edt on 9/12

are.you.serious.

nore03

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

Let me ask this about AT&T deliveries, did you have to sign for your delivery? I did not have to sign with my previous carrier, they just left it on my porch, but this is my first time ordering with AT&T....thanks!

I usually don't have to sign for any package I receive and this time Fedex would not leave it unless I signed for it. Even after I called 3 hours before they dropped it off telling them it was ok to leave it at the door. I spent 2 hours in the Fedex office waiting for the driver to get back at 8:45 last night.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I'm am happy to report that I just checked my order status and it says SHIPPED! Has a UPS tracking number that I still can't track, but heck it's SOMETHING....FINALLY.

I preordered a 64gb 6s+ Rose Gold. 3:11am EDT on 9/12

What was your original estimate shipping date?

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

What was your original estimate shipping date?
Origina ship date was 10/16-10/23. I have yet to receive an email notification from AT&T (unless they sent it to my husband's email address), but the shipped status is reflected both on the AT&T site and the mobile app. I just checked the tracking number again and it says that a shipping label has been created and estimated delivery date is 9/29, which is my birthday. Guess I'll be getting a new iphone as a birthday present! *happy dance*image.jpeg

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

Origina ship date was 10/16-10/23. I have yet to receive an email notification from AT&T (unless they sent it to my husband's email address), but the shipped status is reflected both on the AT&T site and the mobile app. I just checked the tracking number again and it says that a shipping label has been created and estimated delivery date is 9/29, which is my birthday. Guess I'll be getting a new iphone as a birthday present! *happy dance*View attachment 92752

I ordered mine 10 mins before you did and I'm still waiting !

Happy Birthday!

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone received an activation email from AT&T premier? I just received and was excited thinking it was my tracking information. The email gives you a link that activates the iPhone. I was wondering maybe this could be an indication that my tracking information would be following soon.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I usually don't have to sign for any package I receive and this time Fedex would not leave it unless I signed for it. Even after I called 3 hours before they dropped it off telling them it was ok to leave it at the door. I spent 2 hours in the Fedex office waiting for the driver to get back at 8:45 last night.

I have always had to sign for anything from Apple or AT&T.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Let me ask this about AT&T deliveries, did you have to sign for your delivery? I did not have to sign with my previous carrier, they just left it on my porch, but this is my first time ordering with AT&T....thanks!

When my brothers phone came yesterday the dude just gave it to me and left lol,didn't have to sign anything.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Not holding my breath. I tried to cancel the order but couldn't. Said something about in shipping status but all I see is in progress. I wanted to cancel as when I checked with the apple store app it said the model I want is available today.

Oh well. Since I can't cancel I'll just wait it out

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

It's the same for me and if you check in the AT&T app it says preparing to ship instead of in progress. The fact it is far enough along in the process where they won't let you cancel at least tells me we will get them by the end of the week at the latest. How long can something prepare to ship? Ha I'm afraid to find out

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

It's the same for me and if you check in the AT&T app it says preparing to ship instead of in progress. The fact it is far enough along in the process where they won't let you cancel at least tells me we will get them by the end of the week at the latest. How long can something prepare to ship? Ha I'm afraid to find out

Mine has said that since I preordered it and hasn't changed LOL

I'm afraid I really won't be getting it til Oct 16-33

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Mine has said that since I preordered it and hasn't changed LOL

I'm afraid I really won't be getting it til Oct 16-33

I am calling it now, we will have our 6 pluses by next Friday at the latest. Mark it down! Keep the faith!

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

I just got a shipping email and tracking info!! It will be here Monday!!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73