iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

Ordered a 64GB Space Gray 6s Plus at my local AT&T store. Original shipping est was Oct 15 - Oct 23. Just got the shipping notification that it will be delivered tomorrow :) A full month ahead of time

My brother got the same phone and I just got an email about his coming tomorrow too :| Still waiting on mine

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

I see a lot of people now getting their 6s plus through at&t shipped by 9/25. I don't believe I have seen one person say they were a premier customer and getting theirs by 9/25. Can any premier customers confirm? I have the dreaded 10/15 - 10/23 dates and ordered at 3:02 am CST. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

I'm premier and one of my two shipped. The site wouldn't let me order both when I ordered for some reason so I ordered separate.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

I'm premier and one of my two shipped. The site wouldn't let me order both when I ordered for some reason so I ordered separate.

Thanks for confirming. Was the one that was shipped a 6s plus?

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Yep 128gb regular gold

Awesome that's exactly what I ordered. I wish I knew when mine was coming, even if it was a few days late that would be fine with me. October 15-23 can't be right when you preorder within the first minutes that they go on sale.

Thanks again for confirming. I guess I'll play the waiting game a little longer. It gives me some hope to know other premier members are receiving their 6s pluses tomorrow.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Not so sure you'll get yours tomorrow if you have no tracking. It could happen but it'll be way before October. My SG 128gb Plus is still preparing. Idk how they're doing the orders. Wife's ordered at 3:04 and mine at 3:07. We shall see.

wilzrsx

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

I'm a premier customer and getting mines tomorrow. ordered when the pre-ordered opened and originally had the 10/16 ship date.

Nylonic

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

I've been with ATT since 1997 when it was cellular one, then cingular then finally att. I got my 128gb 6plus this afternoon. 9/24

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Just got my shipment notification for the SG one I ordered. Will be here Monday

nextelfixer

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

Mine shows out for delivery! Just finished an itunes backup so I'm ready to go as soon as it arrives :)

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Not so sure you'll get yours tomorrow if you have no tracking. It could happen but it'll be way before October. My SG 128gb Plus is still preparing. Idk how they're doing the orders. Wife's ordered at 3:04 and mine at 3:07. We shall see.

Yeah no tracking for me so I'm guessing my device is apart of the next shipment coming next week...would've been nice to have my phone for the weekend but oh well

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Yeah no tracking for me so I'm guessing my device is apart of the next shipment coming next week...would've been nice to have my phone for the weekend but oh well

I woke up to my shipment notification. Says Monday so that's fine. I'll have my order from Apple today

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I woke up to my shipment notification. Says Monday so that's fine. I'll have my order from Apple today

Shipment notifications come through your email right? atleast that's how I got the notification that my brothers phone was coming today...

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site

Yep, I am on AT&T Premier and my phone is out for delivery today. The original shipping was 10/16-10/23 but got shipped yesterday.
6S Plus Space Gray 64GB

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Happy for those who are getting their iPhones today. Mine still has the dreaded October 15-23 timeframe. Hopefully it will come soon. I guess to be guaranteed to have one on launch day you need to go to store and be one of the first in line.

KNIGHTRIDER

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site

Happy for those who are getting their iPhones today. Mine still has the dreaded October 15-23 timeframe. Hopefully it will come soon. I guess to be guaranteed to have one on launch day you need to go to store and be one of the first in line.

Or order from Apple itself at 3am est. two years in a row I've ordered from Apple.com and have gotten it launch day.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

Or order from Apple itself at 3am est. two years in a row I've ordered from Apple.com and have gotten it launch day.

AT&T took the option of renewing a two year contract through Apple so that option is off the table for me unfortunately.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Just saw a larger than normal UPS truck at the Publix by my house so hopefully my Apple order is in there and will be here within a couple hours!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Well one phone got delivered lol my wife's AT&T gold

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members