iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

LOL such first world problems we have :cant-watch: haha
I'm so psyched for my Rose Gold PLUS. Last year I went with the 6 (not plus) because I didn't want to wait long. This year I don't want to get what's available, but rather what I want...and I want my Rose Gold PLUS. Still nothing from AT&T. My ship date is still 10/16-10/23.

I know right. But I literally did the same thing as you, wow lol. Last year I was a week late pre ordering and got late November dates for the plus so I convinced myself I wanted the regular 6 because I could just go to a store and get it but months after I started regretting it so badly 😭

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

they're well into November now on the AT&T website but on macrumors I'm seeing people that pre ordered after the 12th and are getting theirs tomorrow so you never really know actually

Who knows! But I haven't had anything in my account budge so I'm thinking I'm still on track for the 23rd

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My AT&T rep assured me that my phones will be here in the morning.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Wonder what the wait would be for a 16GB 6 Plus Rose Gold? I get the 64GB version but it's way more storage than I need. I have the 50GB iCloud option. Is that were your photos are stored or are they stored on the phones internal storage? I've never really understood that.

zenwave

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site

Originally AT&T showed my phone (64Gb SpaceGrey 6S Plus) shipping October 16-23rd :-(

Got an email this morning with a FedEx tracking number, should be here by 8pm Friday night :)

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Originally AT&T showed my phone (64Gb SpaceGrey 6S Plus) shipping October 16-23rd :-(

Got an email this morning with a FedEx tracking number, should be here by 8pm Friday night :)

Yeah I've seen a lot of space greys shipping out since yesterday

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Wonder what the wait would be for a 16GB 6 Plus Rose Gold? I get the 64GB version but it's way more storage than I need. I have the 50GB iCloud option. Is that were your photos are stored or are they stored on the phones internal storage? I've never really understood that.

Not sure actually. I have yet to see someone getting a16 gb 6s+ let alone rose gold

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

My silver 64gb Plus has not shown any movement. Still sitting at October 16-23. Ordered exactly one hour after preorders went live.

Oh well. Maybe next week. Didn't want space gray but looks like if I had chosen that color it might have shipped by now

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

My 128gb SG hasn't shipped yet as of just now. My wife's gold did. I also have two ordered from Apple that will be here tomorrow, I have tracking for both of those. Gonna likely sell the AT&T ones to pay for the Apple ones and maybe make like $50 off of each and take my wife out to dinner or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

My silver 64gb Plus has not shown any movement. Still sitting at October 16-23. Ordered exactly one hour after preorders went live.

Oh well. Maybe next week. Didn't want space gray but looks like if I had chosen that color it might have shipped by now

yeah I didn't want space grey either because i don't like the black bezel and i love pink so went with rose gold. I think I screwed myself by picking that but I don't care at this point if it's what I really wanted I'll wait for it

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site

Pre-ordered 6S Plus 128GB Silver on 9/18 and just received email containing tracking number with a delivery of tomorrow 9/25 by Fedex. Woohoo!!!

Skynet3132

May 9, 2012
Visit site

coming back to iOS after a two year hiatus on the dark side. funny how it seems to happen every couple years or so...

pre-ordered the SGY 64GB 6s yesterday morning on the website, and already have tracking and shipping updates for a tomorrow delivery.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

coming back to iOS after a two year hiatus on the dark side. funny how it seems to happen every couple years or so...

pre-ordered the SGY 64GB 6s yesterday morning on the website, and already have tracking and shipping updates for a tomorrow delivery.

Those 6s's are shipping out pretty quickly,except rose gold of course. It's the 6s+ that have had the issues

Skynet3132

May 9, 2012
Visit site

Those 6s's are shipping out pretty quickly,except rose gold of course. It's the 6s+ that have had the issues

i almost chose the 6+ RG because a couple of my buddies own one. however, i didn't want to go even larger than what i'm already at. it already takes a balancing act for single handed operation haha.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

i almost chose the 6+ RG because a couple of my buddies own one. however, i didn't want to go even larger than what i'm already at. it already takes a balancing act for single handed operation haha.

Oh wow yeah you'd be in the same situation as me and a few others that got the 64 gb rose gold 6s+. None of us have received tracking or anything except the people that got 128 gbs. I can't really use the 6 with one hand either but it's just not the size I really wanted. I like being able to see more on the screen and I usually use two hands on my phone anyway so I'm okay with the larger size.

leo2geo

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site

I ordered at 12:05am first morning preorders were available. Received confirmation email but no shipping estimate and the order number I was given in email doesn't work when I try to check status online or via phone call to att. No shipping email has been received. Is it right to conclude My order doesn't exist? If I line up at Apple Store and get a phone from them tomorrow and the online order actually gets delivered at a later date can I return it?

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Log into your account on the att.com site. Once logged in click order status. Then you can see if you really do have an order that's in progress.

macguy59

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a 64GB Space Gray 6s Plus at my local AT&T store. Original shipping est was Oct 15 - Oct 23. Just got the shipping notification that it will be delivered tomorrow :) A full month ahead of time

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner