iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

Lots of people on the AT&T forums getting the shipment confirmations for Friday delivery on the 6s Pluses. Still waiting on mine though. Praying I get to be one of the lucky ones.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

All because of the color I ordered I really might not be getting mine until October....

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

I'm still waiting on mine but at least my wife will have hers. I can wait. I think I'll still get my email though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m_kock

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site

Ordered mine when my local store opened on September 12th at 9am EST; I still have October 16 - 23 shipping dates. Hope I get an update soon!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I see an awful lot of people finally getting shipping info for their pluses on macrumors 😭😭 maybe we're next guys.

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

I see an awful lot of people finally getting shipping info for their pluses on macrumors 😭😭 maybe we're next guys.

Seems like the 64gb Rose Gold Pluses will be one of the last to fulfill. I'm hoping to get a tracking number today for delivery tomorrow. My order is still in "preparing to ship" status.

m_kock

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site

Just got a shipping confirmation for delivery tomorrow! Ordered a Space Gray 64GB 6s+

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Seems like the 64gb Rose Gold Pluses will be one of the last to fulfill. I'm hoping to get a tracking number today for delivery tomorrow. My order is still in "preparing to ship" status.

Yeah I noticed that too 😒 or course the exact model I want would be the problematic one. even if I get it next Monday or next Friday I would be okay but I'm really not into waiting until almost November...

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I noticed that too �� or course the exact model I want would be the problematic one. even if I get it next Monday or next Friday I would be okay but I'm really not into waiting until almost November...

Same here. If I don't get mine by tomorrow, I'll be madly jealous of you all with your shiny new phones, but honestly waiting up to another week won't kill me. Hopefully won't be longer than that.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I noticed that too 😒 or course the exact model I want would be the problematic one. even if I get it next Monday or next Friday I would be okay but I'm really not into waiting until almost November...

When is your estimated shipping time? Mine isn't till 10/23-10/30

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Same here. If I don't get mine by tomorrow, I'll be madly jealous of you all with your shiny new phones, but honestly waiting up to another week won't kill me. Hopefully won't be longer than that.

right...like my current phone is working fine but it's not plus nor a cute shade of pink lol

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Think we are gonna have to wait. If anything it might be a few days early. Not weeks. At least that's what my coworkers said. And every other site has about the same wait at this point.

I figured. I really thought I was the only one with 23-30 shipping dates though lol. Waiting days or a week is fine but I'm gonna start getting pissed if it goes past a week. I just have my order number as of now, but nothing else

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Hey guys I pre-ordered a regular 6s and have Oct 2 thru Oct 9 estimated shipping dates. I've been thinking about cancelling it and ordering a 6s Plus Rose Gold. I wonder what the dates are if I order now? November?

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site

right...like my current phone is working fine but it's not plus nor a cute shade of pink lol

LOL such first world problems we have :cant-watch: haha
I'm so psyched for my Rose Gold PLUS. Last year I went with the 6 (not plus) because I didn't want to wait long. This year I don't want to get what's available, but rather what I want...and I want my Rose Gold PLUS. Still nothing from AT&T. My ship date is still 10/16-10/23.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys I pre-ordered a regular 6s and have Oct 2 thru Oct 9 estimated shipping dates. I've been thinking about cancelling it and ordering a 6s Plus Rose Gold. I wonder what the dates are if I order now? November?

they're well into November now on the AT&T website but on macrumors I'm seeing people that pre ordered after the 12th and are getting theirs tomorrow so you never really know actually

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox