iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

That would be great if you did because that's crazy if us plus people didn't get anything until October

I'll ask and report back!

I've heard we get them a bit earlier anyway. They just had a fiasco last year with promising the customer too early and it backfired.

karismithx

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6s Rosegold 128 GB on September 13 at 9 PM CDT. I ordered on AT&T's website. Check the status every day and since day one it said preparing to ship. Today when I logged in it had said shipped via FedEx. It shows it shipped on September 19 and was received by The FedEx facility in Fort Worth Texas on September 20. It has an expected delivery date of Friday, September 25, 2015 by 3 PM.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

I'm jealous of all you guys who preordered. I'll have to stick with my 6 plus for another year. But I'll live vicariously through all of you. I can feel y'alls excitement!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I'll ask and report back!

I've heard we get them a bit earlier anyway. They just had a fiasco last year with promising the customer too early and it backfired.

Yeah I heard about that lol I pre ordered a plus last year a week after pre orders opened but didn't want to wait til November to get my plus so i convinced myself I wanted the 6 to get it sooner (but I regretted it and still wanted my plus) so gonna stick out the wait this year since I know it'll be worth it and I know it's what I want for sure

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I'm jealous of all you guys who preordered. I'll have to stick with my 6 plus for another year. But I'll live vicariously through all of you. I can feel y'alls excitement!

I would actually be in your situation if I got my 6 plus last year. Main reason I'm upgrading is because I want a plus but the added new color and camera improvements are nice perks too ☺️

BIGEXXPOPN

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

I ordered a 6s Rose Gold (not for me) through ATT at about 130am on the 12th. Shortly after got the confirmation email confirming a September 25 ship date. But just to my luck, 4 days later there was fraudulent activity on the credit card I used to pay for it, so card had to get cancelled. Tried changing the credit card info but ATT said it couldnt be done. So now i get to let that order automatically cancel and reorder another one with an extra 3 week wait. :(

BIGEXXPOPN

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

On the bright side im still getting my own 128gb 6S Plus Space Grey on the 25th that i ordered though Apple. Thank god i used a different credit card!!!!!!! lol 2 more days!!!

Aceroller

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I ordered on 9-12 and used a debit card that was initially charged, then refunded about 7 days later. It hasn't been charged again, but I got shipping confirmation. And tracking says FED EX will deliver on 9-25. Is this normal?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I ordered a 6s Rose Gold (not for me) through ATT at about 130am on the 12th. Shortly after got the confirmation email confirming a September 25 ship date. But just to my luck, 4 days later there was fraudulent activity on the credit card I used to pay for it, so card had to get cancelled. Tried changing the credit card info but ATT said it couldnt be done. So now i get to let that order automatically cancel and reorder another one with an extra 3 week wait. :(

That happened to me when I first pre ordered at 1:05 am on the 12th. I got a text saying they cancelled my order because they couldn't "verify my identity" at 2 pm later that day so I had to re submit my order in store and got a week later shipping date than I originally had

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I ordered on 9-12 and used a debit card that was initially charged, then refunded about 7 days later. It hasn't been charged again, but I got shipping confirmation. And tracking says FED EX will deliver on 9-25. Is this normal?

Something odd happened on my debit card as well. I had the charge on a hold for about 5 days then it disappeared completely and is still gone. It's not on a hold or been confirmed as a charge so I hope my order isn't gonna cancel again or something

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Something odd happened on my debit card as well. I had the charge on a hold for about 5 days then it disappeared completely and is still gone. It's not on a hold or been confirmed as a charge so I hope my order isn't gonna cancel again or something

Mine disappeared too. You'll be charged when it ships :)

Just checked Apple. 3-4 weeks wait there too

Aceroller

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Mine disappeared too. You'll be charged when it ships :)

Just checked Apple. 3-4 weeks wait there too

The weird thing is that mine has already shipped. Per Fed-Ex it has already left Texas, and I got an Emil and text from AT&T saying that it has been shipped?? Hmmmmmm.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

The weird thing is that mine has already shipped. Per Fed-Ex it has already left Texas, and I got an Emil and text from AT&T saying that it has been shipped?? Hmmmmmm.

Maybe when its activated? Idk! Just keep an eye out for that charge

wilzrsx

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site

I pre-ordered my 6s Plus 64GB Space Gray right when it opened through AT&T and got the 10-16 shipping date. I just received tracking information from AT&T and will be getting mines on 9-25.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site

Just got an email saying my wife's 128gb 6s plus is on its way. Hers is gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods