iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't know of that many people that pre ordered through AT&T directly but I'll create this anyway lol. Absolutely zero movement from my shipping status since I pre ordered on the 12th. "Preparing to ship" on the app and "in progress" on the mobile version through safari since day one. Ordered a 64 gb rose gold 6s plus with October 23-30 shipping dates. Gonna be so depressing watching everyone that pre ordered through Apple & other carriers get their phones but still trying to stick out the wait,I think it'll be worth it.

rav813

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
re: iPhone 6s AT&T Pre-order/Shipping thread

Rose Gold is back ordered. And Plus sizes are back ordered. So you're in double trouble I'd say

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site

I pre-ordered on 9/18 and my shipping dates were originally 10/30-11/6. On Saturday(9/19), I received an email letting me know that my shipping dates changed to 10/16-10/23. BTW, I pre-ordered the 6S Plus 128GB in silver.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I pre-ordered on 9/18 and my shipping dates were originally 10/30-11/6. On Saturday(9/19), I received an email letting me know that my shipping dates changed to 10/16-10/23. BTW, I pre-ordered the 6S Plus 128GB in silver.

Oh wow. I haven't moved at all but I bet it's because of the color honestly....my brother pre ordered the same phone a week after me and his date moved up as well and he's getting space gray

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

I'm in the same boat. Ordered at 1:59am and got October 16-23. 6s plus rose gold.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Ordered a 64gb plus in silver and I have the October 16 to 23 date range. No movement in dates at all. I preordered exactly one hour after preorders began

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Ordered a 64gb plus in silver and I have the October 16 to 23 date range. No movement in dates at all. I preordered exactly one hour after preorders began

Yeah I ordered once pre orders first opened and got my order in 5 mins after. But for some odd reason they cancelled my order so I had to re submit it at 2 pm later that day so I lost my spot in line because I got a week later shipping date than before -_-

johaleesi

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: AT&T Pre order/Shipping thread

I'm in the same boat. Ordered at 1:59am and got October 16-23. 6s plus rose gold.

I've got the double whammy as well. Rose Gold 6S+ 64gb. I ordered within 10 minutes of when preorders opened. Immediately got the 10/16-10/23 date range. It's been on "preparing to ship" status for some time now.

I saw a lot of complaints about this on the AT&T forums and some people are cancelling and ordering through Best Buy. Unfortunately I can't do that since it's a shared upgrade. Must go through AT&T which is killing me!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I've got the double whammy as well. Rose Gold 6S+ 64gb. I ordered within 10 minutes of when preorders opened. Immediately got the 10/16-10/23 date range. It's been on "preparing to ship" status for some time now.

I saw a lot of complaints about this on the AT&T forums and some people are cancelling and ordering through Best Buy. Unfortunately I can't do that since it's a shared upgrade. Must go through AT&T which is killing me!

Yeah I have as well, maybe everyone will drop AT&T and move to Best Buy then maybe our dates will move up? lol. Wishful thinking. But I had to go through AT&T as well because I had to pay to upgrade on my next plan to pay off my current iPhone 6 before I could pre order, which forces you to have to trade in your device with them once they've shipped your new phone.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I work for AT&T so I just went through them.

If people are cancelling they may bump up our dates 😊 I'll ask at work today

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

I ordered late, Friday the 18th. Ordered the regular 6s, rose gold, 64GB. Sitting at Oct 2nd thru Oct 9th shipping dates.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I work for AT&T so I just went through them.

If people are cancelling they may bump up our dates 😊 I'll ask at work today

That would be great if you did because that's crazy if us plus people didn't get anything until October

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods