mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm probably getting ahead of myself but I notice everyone thats had 9/25 delivery dates are getting excited that their statuses are changing to "preparing to ship". My order has said preparing to ship for about a week now but I have October shipping dates,so I'm assuming my "preparing to ship" status isn't as special as everyone else's. But could this maybe mean my shipping date could move up?

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm probably getting ahead of myself but I notice everyone thats had 9/25 delivery dates are getting excited that their statuses are changing to "preparing to ship".

Not me. My card hasn't been charged yet. My status is still "Processing Items", and my delivery is still 9/25.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
My card was charged about 2 hours ago. From experience pre ordering products from Apple that means that they're getting ready to ship. That's what happened with my  Watch as well. Now that doesn't mean we will get it before the 25th, the carriers are instructed to hold the packages until the 25th for delivery.

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
My notice said processing and I have a 9/25 date. From past years, it changed status a day or two prior to receiving it. I take that back. My notice says preparing for shipments, but my husbands says processing. Go figure.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the carriers wording is going to be different that Apple. Most (if not all) of the people posting that they changed to "preparing" today ordered from Apple. Based on past experience they will probably remain in this status for a couple of days and then will show shipped.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my 6S+ space gray through Verizon. I just got an email from Verizon stating they tried to charge my credit card and it was declined due to internet fraud. On hold with the credit card company now.

Edit: Card was fixed and Verizon said it will be here on 9/25.

Last edited:

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, the carriers wording is going to be different that Apple. Most (if not all) of the people posting that they changed to "preparing" today ordered from Apple. Based on past experience they will probably remain in this status for a couple of days and then will show shipped.

Oh I see,makes sense. But I unfortunately pre ordered through AT&T so I most likely won't be seeing my phone til October

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm probably getting ahead of myself but I notice everyone thats had 9/25 delivery dates are getting excited that their statuses are changing to "preparing to ship". My order has said preparing to ship for about a week now but I have October shipping dates,so I'm assuming my "preparing to ship" status isn't as special as everyone else's. But could this maybe mean my shipping date could move up?

Mine has said that since I preordered it...I have an October date as well through ATT

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The status updates are kind of irrelevant...last year, one of my phones had a "Preparing to ship" about 4 days before release, the other one only changed the afternoon before delivery day. This year, once again, one of mine is saying preparing to ship and the other one is processing. I have no doubt both will be there on the 25th, so I'm not even looking at the order status page. They'll email/call me if there's a problem.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The status updates are kind of irrelevant...last year, one of my phones had a "Preparing to ship" about 4 days before release, the other one only changed the afternoon before delivery day. This year, once again, one of mine is saying preparing to ship and the other one is processing. I have no doubt both will be there on the 25th, so I'm not even looking at the order status page. They'll email/call me if there's a problem.

Mine want from processing to preparing, then back to processing. LOL I'll be here soon. Still says the 25th.

jonpferreira

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
My order was "processing" with Verizon until today. My card was charged and the status changed to "preparing to ship". Got an email today with Fedex tracking number. When I checked the status with Fedex, it said it was already picked up in Pennsylvania but it had a future dropoff date of the 25th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods