Lining up for Launch Day--How early do you arrive?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Always the case with third party support of new features.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After waiting in the Verizon line for four hours only to hear "we're sorry but we don't have the 6s plus in stock, they was never delivered to the store", needless to say I was VERY UPSET, especially since I'm seeing/hearing that the other 3 major carriers had them in store for purchase/reservations/pickup.....I will not be standing in line anymore. Very bad experience.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm so sorry you had that happen. I've never lined up at AT&T. Only at Apple and THAT was a blast. It was for the 3GS, Apple didn't have the insane following they've got now.
I'm lazy. I just preorder.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
First I will never line up or pre order at/through the carrier store, second I will never line up at the Apple Store w/out having a preorder. I've always done the line thing with a pickup reservation and it's always gone smooth. Except for last year when I was at the 5th ave store. Some dude started harassing the preorder line with claims of giving someone $6000 to get him a phone, he was promptly dealt with by 6 Apple Store employees/security and then by two NYPD

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm so sorry you had that happen. I've never lined up at AT&T. Only at Apple and THAT was a blast. It was for the 3GS, Apple didn't have the insane following they've got now.
I'm lazy. I just preorder.

Not "lazy"... more like slightly older and much wiser. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2