Next year I think I am doing the Apple Store line. I want to say I did it at least once.
    09-25-2015 08:09 PM
    I hope you get what you want.
    I reserved my phone for pickup this morning and I'll be going to get it soon!!!

Yesterday after I realized they didn't have what I wanted I just reserved whatever they had and left and went to work.

When I got off work I went over to the  store and the line was longish but not really moving. So I begrudgingly got in the line to get the phone and it started to sprinkle and I finally was like F it! I was exhausted and just didn't have it in to stand in the rain waiting for a phone I didn't even want! Besides I was likely to become some kind of road hazard having been up for 36 hrs so I went home ate and passed out!

This morning I'm up still tired but hey I was able to reserve the phone I wanted!

Lesson learned the days of a fun iPhone waiting lines are gone. I won't be doing that again.
    09-26-2015 08:21 AM
    I checked this morning for a reservation and Missouri is not on the list.
    09-26-2015 08:42 AM
    I preordered for collection at the Perth store in Western Australia.

I arrived a little after 6am and was third in the preorder line.

The experience was a good one and I enjoyed the whole thing.

Pretty nice bunch in the line and Apple looked after us with cakes etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-27-2015 06:26 AM
    Ha!! Loving this baby! Some apps are not doing 3D though. Tapatalk doesn't seem to.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    3D Touch is only supported by a very few Apps right now. Wait for an App update by the developer.
    09-27-2015 07:21 AM
    Yup. Always the case with third party support of new features.

09-27-2015 07:23 AM
    I lined up once in Australia and it was a great experience. May do it next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-27-2015 07:57 AM
    After waiting in the Verizon line for four hours only to hear "we're sorry but we don't have the 6s plus in stock, they was never delivered to the store", needless to say I was VERY UPSET, especially since I'm seeing/hearing that the other 3 major carriers had them in store for purchase/reservations/pickup.....I will not be standing in line anymore. Very bad experience.
    09-27-2015 08:09 AM
    I'm so sorry you had that happen. I've never lined up at AT&T. Only at Apple and THAT was a blast. It was for the 3GS, Apple didn't have the insane following they've got now.
    I'm lazy. I just preorder.

09-27-2015 08:33 AM
    First I will never line up or pre order at/through the carrier store, second I will never line up at the Apple Store w/out having a preorder. I've always done the line thing with a pickup reservation and it's always gone smooth. Except for last year when I was at the 5th ave store. Some dude started harassing the preorder line with claims of giving someone $6000 to get him a phone, he was promptly dealt with by 6 Apple Store employees/security and then by two NYPD
    09-27-2015 10:04 AM
    I'm so sorry you had that happen. I've never lined up at AT&T. Only at Apple and THAT was a blast. It was for the 3GS, Apple didn't have the insane following they've got now.
    I'm lazy. I just preorder.
    Not "lazy"... more like slightly older and much wiser.
    09-27-2015 10:06 AM
86 ... 234