Hello,

This never used to be a problem for me when I had just on Twitter account. I'd go online to a site like unfollowersstats.com and the sign-in would take me straight to the stats for my one and only account.

But now that I have two accounts I cannot find a way to access stats for both accounts. I use Tweetbot on my iPhone and Macbook to manage what we'll Twitter Account 1. But I use Twitter.com to manage Twitter Account 2.

Now, when I go to unfollowerstats or any other tool online it will only ever take me to the data for Account 2. No way to access Account 1 and it's driving me nuts!

Any suggestions on how to get round this problem? Why isn't there an in-built facility in Tweetbot to monitor unfollowers?

Help! Thanks!

Carl
    09-15-2015 06:14 AM
    Not sure how this is relevant to the iPhone at all...maybe contact the developer of the app/online tool you're using?
    MacManLondon likes this.
    09-15-2015 02:22 PM
    Exactly what Sean said, but try Twitfollow.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk
    MacManLondon likes this.
    09-15-2015 02:38 PM
    Hello,

This never used to be a problem for me when I had just on Twitter account. I'd go online to a site like unfollowersstats.com and the sign-in would take me straight to the stats for my one and only account.

But now that I have two accounts I cannot find a way to access stats for both accounts. I use Tweetbot on my iPhone and Macbook to manage what we'll Twitter Account 1. But I use Twitter.com to manage Twitter Account 2.

Now, when I go to unfollowerstats or any other tool online it will only ever take me to the data for Account 2. No way to access Account 1 and it's driving me nuts!

Any suggestions on how to get round this problem? Why isn't there an in-built facility in Tweetbot to monitor unfollowers?

Help! Thanks!

Carl
    Meh. If you want to follow me, follow me. If you don't, unfollow me. I really don't care who follows/unfollows me. I got real stuff to do.
    kch50428 and carrickfergus like this.
    09-15-2015 03:03 PM
    Thanks for that HankARZ. A mean-spirited, snarky remark always makes the world a better place....
    LewLew23 likes this.
    09-16-2015 03:18 AM
    Thanks for that HankARZ. A mean-spirited, snarky remark always makes the world a better place....
    You're welcome.

My point is simply that I have more important things in life to worry about than keeping track of who is following/unfollowing me on social media. I guess that I am not so shallow as to draw my personal sense of worth from whether or not someone cares about what I post. Clearly, I don't.
    09-16-2015 06:03 AM
    1. Why is this related to iPhone?
    2. Who cares who follows you or not?
    09-16-2015 07:48 AM
    1. Why is this related to iPhone?
    2. Who cares who follows you or not?
    Re 1... There may be an app for that...

Re2... Agreed.
    09-16-2015 07:57 AM