Went from a 5 to the 6s Plus with no hitch. Size is great. Fits my pockets just fine, but I don't wear tight jeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-26-2015 10:51 AM
    So it's been ten days and I still haven't dropped it! Amazing, isn't it

I got used to the size at this point in terms that I don't even attempt to use it one-handed anymore. I've also gotten used to taking it out of my pocket before sitting down because it does bother me big time. Quite some pressure on it, and it doesn't surprise me that some phones bent under the pressure. Occasionally, I did forget to take it out before sitting down in the first few days but overall I'm surprised it doesn't bother me more. I would've thought this would be a big letdown given that I was used to always keeping the phone in my left front pocket, be that in the car, train, at my desk, etc.

Battery life is impressive, I have yet to drain the battery during a single day even when using it a lot. Usually, I end up with somewhere between 40-50% (heavy use) and 65-75% (light use). Listening to music via bluetooth headphones for three hours drains the battery by ~20% where the 5s would've lost somewhere around 35-40% charge.

I must admit though that the display does not offer me any real benefits yet. I don't watch movies on this thing (the occasional short Youtube clip aside), I don't play games or surf the web a lot, and I don't read any books on it at all. Haven't had time to use the camera yet either. The two things I do like is that the calendar now shows more than three events in month view and that reading mails requires less scrolling. The one thing that bothers me is that even a year after Apple released the bigger iPhones there are still apps that haven't been updated for the larger screen yet despite having received multiple updates in the past twelve months.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-29-2015 03:03 AM
    So it's been ten days and I still haven't dropped it! Amazing, isn't it

I got used to the size at this point in terms that I don't even attempt to use it one-handed anymore. I've also gotten used to taking it out of my pocket before sitting down because it does bother me big time. Quite some pressure on it, and it doesn't surprise me that some phones bent under the pressure. Occasionally, I did forget to take it out before sitting down in the first few days but overall I'm surprised it doesn't bother me more. I would've thought this would be a big letdown given that I was used to always keeping the phone in my left front pocket, be that in the car, train, at my desk, etc.
    09-29-2015 12:22 PM
    Like a day. I too came from a 5s

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-30-2015 02:02 AM
    Took me a few days when I got my 6 Plus last year. I came from a 5S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-30-2015 01:13 PM
    It took me about 15 minutes to get used to the size....but I used to use a T-mobile sidekick back in the day. When i switched back to Apple I really thought the phones were too small. I used an iPad mini to make calls until Apple came out with the iPhone 6Plus. Personally I would like to be able to make calls on all of my devices. I know I can do it with handoff but I would like to do it independently. I use a bluetooth mic when I talk (no I don't walk around talking...that looks silly...i usually stop and carry on my conversation.) I love larger phones!
    09-30-2015 01:23 PM
    I got used to it pretty quickly and now I can't believe I thought it was too big last year.
    09-30-2015 10:28 PM
    It took me about a week. Now I don't even notice the size. Every other iPhone looks tiny now though!
    09-30-2015 10:34 PM
    I was worried coming from an S6 I was going to find the plus too big.i tried a bunch of my co-workers phones. However with the lack of pluses and seemingly easy to find regular 6S I figured just get the plus and if I don't like it I can return it for a 6S, however I have gotten used to the size in only two days though there are moments I think I should have gone smaller it is something that lessens by the say.
    10-01-2015 09:35 PM
    I was a hold out at first, convinced the 6 Plus was too big. Got a 6 at launch last Oct. By Jan I had sold the 6 and got the Plus and haven't looked back. Took a couple weeks to get used to it. Now I'm on the 6S Plus and no turning back. Ironically the 6 feels small now. The pocketability of the Plus isn't great but it works (barely). Everything else about is though is money. Screen size, resolution, camera (OIS).
    10-02-2015 09:55 AM
35 12