Need an app to keep track of my daughters phone!?

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello I'm looking for sort of app to add on my phone where I can sort of control what my child does on her iPhone we both have iPhones she the 6 me 6 plus.. I want to be able to shut down internet texting for a few hours through out the day.
Can anyone help?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You can physically track her with find my iPhone .. You can restrict what she does with restriction settings on her phone .. As far as shutting down functions that would be done from the carrier .. I know Verizon offers the ability to do this for a monthly fee using a option on the account. I do not know of any other way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello I'm looking for sort of app to add on my phone where I can sort of control what my child does on her iPhone we both have iPhones she the 6 me 6 plus.. I want to be able to shut down internet texting for a few hours through out the day.
Can anyone help?

You could use find my iPhone and remote lock her phone when she makes you mad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Find My Friends, location sharing in messages, etc work.

FamilyBase if you use Verizon can help set time limits and gives a list of approved contacts outside those times. Can also set monthly data limits to avoid overages.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone help?

Set up her phone with Apple's Configurator software. It is a free download. It is available for OS X computers. You can total control your child's iPhone. It's what enterprises and companies deploying wide scale iPhones use.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Find My Friends, location sharing in messages, etc work.

FamilyBase if you use Verizon can help set time limits and gives a list of approved contacts outside those times. Can also set monthly data limits to avoid overages.

I use FamilyBase to keep track of my sister's phone.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If I want to restrict my daughters use during school hours, I just take the phone. When she was younger I added tons of restrictions. My motto is "I'm the adult". When I want to see something on her phone she gives it to me. Telling me no isn't an option.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I want to restrict my daughters use during school hours, I just take the phone. When she was younger I added tons of restrictions. My motto is "I'm the adult". When I want to see something on her phone she gives it to me. Telling me no isn't an option.

'Nuf said...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2