AT&T Next upgrade directly from Apple Store

mtbenti

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
So last night I preordered my Silver 64gb iPhone 6s Plus through my AT&T Next 12 month upgrade directly from the Apple Store App at 3:15am edt...I got my confirmation email a few minutes later showing it went through just owing the sales tax on the device.. Today when I looked up the order it was showing the full $849 +tax.. I contacted Apple support & at first they said I ordered it full retail, but after explaining I had an email that stated I only owed about $59 for the sales tax the rep said she found the original purchase and it was indeed through the Next program, she would correct it and I should receive an email within 48 hours showing the correction & I would still receive my device 9/25. It still shows the $900 after tax so I'm hoping it gets corrected.. Anyone else see this glitch on here, saw a few people on the MacRumors forums mention it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I also read a few reports of this happening to people who used the NEXT program...seems to be isolated to the AT&T service, which may be the communication between Apple's pre-order servers and AT&T's service network, and how they are hashing out the details between the two (since ultimately, Apple gets paid fully from SOMEONE, whether it's you up front or by your carrier while you pay your carrier payments for it).

I wouldn't worry about it unless it's still reflecting this closer to the 25th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen