Have not a clue what happened but had to end up visiting a store and pre ordering it again...I got a week later shipping date than I had before,not happy about that. Won't be ordering through AT&T.com anymore...
    09-12-2015 05:18 PM
    Good things come to those who wait...
    09-12-2015 05:33 PM
    Carrier pre-orders have historically been the worst experience from what people have reported on here...I try to deal with AT&T as little as possible, and NEVER when it comes to my iPhone.
    09-12-2015 07:03 PM
    At&t truly sucks! (And they are my carrier).
    09-12-2015 07:53 PM
    At&t truly sucks! (And they are my carrier).
    As a service, I totally disagree...they are fantastic in Atlanta.

As a carrier and customer service point, I feel they are about the same as any other carrier...and given Apple's great service track record, cannot understand why anyone would go to their carrier before Apple in this regard.
    09-12-2015 08:02 PM
    Carrier pre-orders have historically been the worst experience from what people have reported on here...I try to deal with AT&T as little as possible, and NEVER when it comes to my iPhone.
    This right here... it's golden advice.
    09-12-2015 08:12 PM

As a carrier and customer service point, I feel they are about the same as any other carrier...and given Apple's great service track record, cannot understand why anyone would go to their carrier before Apple in this regard.
    They are great in the Phoenix metro area, too... and everywhere I travel. I cannot remember the last dropped call or service issue. I just avoid them like the plague around iPhone launch time.
    09-12-2015 08:13 PM

Well I had special circumstances with how I was getting my iPhone so I couldn't just go through Apple. I would've been there done that first if I didn't have other things to sort out with AT&T first.
    09-13-2015 12:19 AM
    Unfortunate circumstance, but I too have to say that AT&T is great here in the Quad Cities (IL/IA). Not so much when I visit some rural areas nearby, but definitely great in the metro. And regarding customer service and policies, they are all greedy corporations with profit as their sole interest. Some are greedy AND have customer friendly policies like Apple, while others are greedy and have anti-consumer policies. These are usually in areas of very low competition, such as cable companies. Wireless is kindof in the middle - AT&T and Verizon sort of had a duopoly for the longest time, but T-Mobile has really shaken things up (thank goodness that merger never took place).
    09-13-2015 01:06 AM