Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
If it's a hardware issue, which it appears to be, you can stop in a store and they should be able to replace the phone or the screen.
I'd say stopping in is better and faster than having to wait for a replacement.

I am just thinking that no stores near me will have the one I have. Rose gold 128gb model. I would hope i would get a new phone completely and not just a screen replacement as the phone is still brand new i'd hat to know it is already refurbished on day 2 haha.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I am just thinking that no stores near me will have the one I have. Rose gold 128gb model. I would hope i would get a new phone completely and not just a screen replacement as the phone is still brand new i'd hat to know it is already refurbished on day 2 haha.

Usually Apple has a separate inventory stock just for replacements. Now, that could have changed but if I'm not mistaken they do. I mean, if you don't want to waste the trip you can always just call the store and ask what they have and then schedule a Genius appointment. And if you don't like that call Apple support. Lol. I'm going to have to check mine out whenever it does arrive and see if I have this issue as well.

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Usually Apple has a separate inventory stock just for replacements. Now, that could have changed but if I'm not mistaken they do. I mean, if you don't want to waste the trip you can always just call the store and ask what they have and then schedule a Genius appointment. And if you don't like that call Apple support. Lol. I'm going to have to check mine out whenever it does arrive and see if I have this issue as well.

I appreciate the replies.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the 6S, but man oh man my Plus can't get here soon enough. The battery life is great but it's nowhere near the Plus, and I'm struggling with the screen size more than I expected.

Looks like the decision on which one I sell is made before I have the other phone in hand lol...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Guess it's time to get out of the jammie's. The phone is great. Congrats everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction. Showering and getting back into jammies.

Enjoy your device and your day!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm really enjoying the 6S, but man oh man my Plus can't get here soon enough. The battery life is great but it's nowhere near the Plus, and I'm struggling with the screen size more than I expected.

Looks like the decision on which one I sell is made before I have the other phone in hand lol...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
I definitely debated getting the 6s over the Plus this go around. But I've been all big phones (save for my BlackBerry Classic) for what feels like way too long.

Although I sometimes long for a less cumbersome device, that longing is short lived lol. Screen size is in fact everything to me lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note5 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yah it's time to get dressed and go for my mani pedi and do my weekend errands.
Have fun folks! Enjoy your new iPhones!!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ill be retrieving mine from Apple shortly. Hoping for a perfect unit.

Anyone noticed any lagging in theirs with 9? My 6 is making me insane.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone noticing uneven backlighting on top of the screen on your new phone? I see some subtle black spot. There's a forum on this in the Apple website thread. It's noticeable when the background is white? I made an appointment with Genius Bar but the earliest they can give me is Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone is having this issue too.

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone noticing uneven backlighting on top of the screen on your new phone? I see some subtle black spot. There's a forum on this in the Apple website thread. It's noticeable when the background is white? I made an appointment with Genius Bar but the earliest they can give me is Wednesday. Just wondering if anyone is having this issue too.

I posted about this issue. I have a small black spot on the lower left of my screen. I am going to try and see if Apple will replace my phone without having to go into a store as no stores in my area have any stock left of my model.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Apple is very good in replacing your iPhone. I've had it several times in the past. The only problem is the availability of the phone that you have. Last time, I have to keep coming back to store until the model I have is available. Anyway, you have a year to exchange it, 2 years if you have Apple care so don't worry.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else here still waiting like me?

Mine is just sitting in Houston. 4 hours away but I don't get it until Tuesday. Bah.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I posted about this issue. I have a small black spot on the lower left of my screen. I am going to try and see if Apple will replace my phone without having to go into a store as no stores in my area have any stock left of my model.

Yup! That's the issue I had before. Apple doesn't have the model I have so they told me to keep coming back because everyday they receive new batch of phone but very limited quantity so you have to be early at the store and they don't make reservation. First come first serve.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have distinct lag when unlocking the phone from having it off 10+ minutes. It sort of hangs and pauses mid process on going to home screen. I have noticed the battery life isn't as good as my 8.4.1 6 plus was also. I'd like to think it needs a few days to settle in. If not in will go back to my 6 plus because the lag is definitely annoying me.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73