Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm taking a shot on the Apple silicone case. Feels comfortable to hold. And since I'll be carrying it in my pocket, I'd rather have something a little slimmer than a street paver. We'll see how it goes. If it feels like it's getting a little unwieldy, I'll look for something more subatantial.

I was looking at that screen and it looks like a target for all kinds of mayhem and oh Lordy I needed something to protect it.
I would love the lavender silicone case with the rose gold phone. It's what I'm getting for my watch.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well since UPS are still holding my phone hostage until next week and I have a guy coming from out of town to pick up my Plus tomorrow, it's lucky I also preordered a regular 6S into my store.

So for the weekend at least and perhaps longer depending on UPS, I have a 64GB Rose Gold 6S. The plan had been to cancel the preorder of the 6S, but I'll use it until my plus gets here and then sell it. Figure sell it for $900 and I'm still up $400 in the end.

Stupid UPS.

And ask Q and Penguin if they've heard this, but THIS PHONE IS TOO SMALL AND I CANT TURN IT TO LANDSCAPE ON THE MAIN SCREEN AND USE IT IN IPAD MODE. ARGH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay, just about got the phone set up.

Didn't care for the encrypted restore, but had to do it for the sake of the Watch and Health data.

Hope I don't have to do that again for another couple of years.

bb05b69b221c46f78192cba4e972ddb9.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Just getting back from Best Buy. The Apple case is nice but offers no protection at all.
Hate to hide My Beloved but I need to have her protected. Found a nice floral Symmetry. Now to order my clear Speck case.

I am really looking forward to your thoughts on that clear Speck. I want to know if it has the same 'padding' inside as a regular Candyshell, or what they replaced it with to get that same feel.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I am really looking forward to your thoughts on that clear Speck. I want to know if it has the same 'padding' inside as a regular Candyshell, or what they replaced it with to get that same feel.

I'll let you know. I'll post about it. I looked for it but couldn't find it.
I'll probably end up ordering it tomorrow.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'll let you know. I'll post about it. I looked for it but couldn't find it.
I'll probably end up ordering it tomorrow.

I preordered the candyshell clear case and it shipped out today. I should have it early next week.

I'll let you know how I like it.

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my 6s Plus all set up, like I want it
Really enjoying it!!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

I have both the clear and regular Candy Shell cases, and the clear does seem to have a clear gel or silicone layer that is similar to he regular case (although it is hard to tell in this photo).
db53ff584102269f8dcda55780dcd507.jpg

Sent from my  iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone notice any uneven lighting at the top of your screen on your new iPhone 6S Plus? It's very subtle but it's a little bit noticeable if the background is white? I made an appointment at Apple Store and there earliest availability is Wednesday.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Welllp.. Congratulations to everyone that got their phones today or will receive them later tonight! I drove to best buy to see if they could give me some info or my phone (even without the pickup email) OR just pick one up as a walk in. Looks like my phone hasn't been shipped yet and people who pre ordered before me are getting their phones first. They've gotten two shipments today so far and may receive another tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I'll get mine then.. They didn't have any available for walk ins, the 128GB Plus was very popular this year and they didn't get any for walkins, just for the pre-orders.. Guess I'll just watch my wife play with her 6S when she gets home from work

Sorry to hear you didn't get your phone today. Don't worry, you might get it tomorrow. I got mine today but having a little bit of issue. Already made an appointment at Apply Store.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. I'm using my new s and for some reason I can only text on my now old 6 plus. What do I have to do with the 6 to turn off all communication on it? Factory reset ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. I'm using my new s and for some reason I can only text on my now old 6 plus. What do I have to do with the 6 to turn off all communication on it? Factory reset ?

It should have switched in the set up process. Call your carrier.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site

Did you turn off your old 6 plus? I couldn't get data on my new device, so I turned off the old 6 plus and restarted my 6S plus. All seems to be working well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro