Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well what I imagine when I hear rose gold is coppery, more like champagne.

No, there is no copper tint. It's a soft creamy pink, not blue pink but not yellow pink.
If it were a white zinfandel, it would be the third from the left....rose-wine-glasses.jpg

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if this is another case of the blue dress / white dress that took over social media for a couple of days. I went to the Verizon store to look at the rose gold version and I totally thought it looked copper toned. It reminded me of a brand new penny fresh off the press. Only at certain angles in the light did I notice what would be considered pink hues.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I forgot that my apple shirt from work was coming today too!! Wow! I'm excited now.

27ff174b72a296b5edd08eedc74448a0.jpg

893b6bbef1d65b68623be3d1d8a8f61a.jpg

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely floored it arrived despite all the ups drama. Happy guy. :). Hope everyone enjoys their new toy.
493736bb15bb6dbcf0f84210854dbcd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if this is another case of the blue dress / white dress that took over social media for a couple of days. I went to the Verizon store to look at the rose gold version and I totally thought it looked copper toned. It reminded me of a brand new penny fresh off the press. Only at certain angles in the light did I notice what would be considered pink hues.

OK. It's the third glass from the left. Whatever the name of the colour may be.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

madkoda12

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
NOOOOOO!!

At 4:30pm my status updated to "Exception" and the delivery information was updated to "no information at this time".
I call UPS immediately and give them my tracking number and they say it is still our for delivery. I run downstairs to look outside to check if the truck is outside or close. Come to my dining room table and there is my box sitting there. Apparently my roommate took in the package and hadn't told me. I do wonder why the UPS site says exception though..

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
NOOOOOO!!

At 4:30pm my status updated to "Exception" and the delivery information was updated to "no information at this time".
I call UPS immediately and give them my tracking number and they say it is still our for delivery. I run downstairs to look outside to check if the truck is outside or close. Come to my dining room table and there is my box sitting there. Apparently my roommate took in the package and hadn't told me. I do wonder why the UPS site says exception though..
Maybe because the signature wasn't yours?

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Welllp.. Congratulations to everyone that got their phones today or will receive them later tonight! I drove to best buy to see if they could give me some info or my phone (even without the pickup email) OR just pick one up as a walk in. Looks like my phone hasn't been shipped yet and people who pre ordered before me are getting their phones first. They've gotten two shipments today so far and may receive another tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I'll get mine then.. They didn't have any available for walk ins, the 128GB Plus was very popular this year and they didn't get any for walkins, just for the pre-orders.. Guess I'll just watch my wife play with her 6S when she gets home from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Siri didn't seem to like my accent. I told her she had one but she didn't think i was funny

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

She's never liked my Southern Drawl / Texas Twang. Always have to repeat myself.

Sent from my  iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

charmguru

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

It looks copper when I'm in my car. It really does depend on the lighting.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
No, there is no copper tint. It's a soft creamy pink, not blue pink but not yellow pink.
If it were a white zinfandel, it would be the third from the left....View attachment 92698

Sounds lovely. Too bad it is on a white phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2