Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Siri didn't seem to like my accent. I told her she had one but she didn't think i was funny

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
What is the process for swapping out the old phone for a new one with the Watch paired with the old phone? Unpair before backing up? After backing up? Repair before or after the restore?

I know the watch does a backup when you unpair it so when you pair it with the new phone it should show the few most recent backups to restore from.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Today is also trash day in our neighborhood - both regular and recycle... has anyone ever noticed how much a garbage truck and a UPS delivery truck sound alike?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Other than the LTE issue that is driving me nuts... The phone is beautiful & fast.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

What LTE issue are you having? Someone posted early about that and they said putting in your old SIM card should fix that....If you're having the same problems...

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Had issues with my payment all week. Ended up having to cancel that order and start a new one...On the bright side, I might possibly hopefully, crossing my fingers get it tomorrow, but they said it's scheduled for Monday.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What LTE issue are you having? Someone posted early about that and they said putting in your old SIM card should fix that....If you're having the same problems...

My phone won't stay connected to LTE, it keeps disconnecting. I'm testing out different things to pin point where the issue is coming from. I did create a thread about it in the iPhone 6s sub forum.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods