Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed this on the package:
d9a401791181b18f79897cb3ca4e1287.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's restoring from backup. I already put the Apple leather case on it and after it's done I'll put the screen protector on it. Then I'll go find a more protective case, the Apple leather case is too open. THEN I'll sit and play.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to get home

d9dc2e1d2e18f0b9f0b254653ac746a9.jpg

Unfortunately I only get to play with my 6S & not the Plus. The manager thought I was getting a 128GB Rose Gold 6S instead of the 6S Plus, so that's what she held. Verizon didn't have the plus in the store & Apple was sold out so I guess I gotta just enjoy the 6S til I can get my hands on a plus #FirstWorldProblems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So just how pink is it?
Very soft creamy pink. Exactly what you would imagine when you hear rose gold. That Twitter picture under harsh light brought out too much pink. It's very soft.
As muted pink as the gold is a muted gold.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It's restoring from backup. I already put the Apple leather case on it and after it's done I'll put the screen protector on it. Then I'll go find a more protective case, the Apple leather case is too open. THEN I'll sit and play.

Sounds like an awesome plan... and I hate to say it, but it will probably take you ALL DAY :D

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh I.AM.USELESS.

Going to spend all day in this.

Came with the SIM already in it. Last year I had to change it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Renee was right last year. Should have gone with the Plus. It's not T H A T B I G.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Went home to wait for the van. F it. Waiting near the front door, just did an encrypted backup, and the midnight blue leather case waits for its Plus.

Looking at the post on the site, I think rose gold looks like what its true composition is/would be: a coppery gold.

I'd comfortably carry it. I can do soft colours -- I've got a gold Mini 4 with a lavender cover -- but I thought the promo photos were too pink for me. Not regretting the space grey tho. It was time to go dark again.

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone ever pre order from best buy? Lol was excited before that I would get my phone on release day but now I'm paranoid that they won't have my phone, haven't gotten a pick up email yet and it's already almost 11, they've been open a couple hours now... Hahaha am I overreacting?

I did it with the 5S & it worked out perfectly. Other than my anxiety, I had no issues lol

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
What is the process for swapping out the old phone for a new one with the Watch paired with the old phone? Unpair before backing up? After backing up? Repair before or after the restore?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
UPS guy said he'd been delivering a bunch today. He said he couldn't even get to his!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2