Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I had just mentioned this to a co-worker earlier this morning. I don't know of a way but I'm sure if it was possible someone would track down the truck and try to get the driver to give them their package.

It will be like GTA V... People will hijack the UPS truck! LOL!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It could be with your carrier. Go to General and About. It should download the latest carrier update. If not, call your carrier and find out. That happened to me bore with my 5S and the issue is with my carrier. I could be wrong on your case but try the carrier first. If you take that to Apple Store, they might not give you another phone right away depending on their availability. I'm sure they have a couple of phones reserved for people taking their phone back.

Found the issue it might be my phone. I put my new SIM card in my 5S and LTE works fine.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought my new phone earlier but only just got home to sit down at the 'setup table'! Very impressed so far, especially seeing as I was moving from an iPhone 5 on its last legs.

image.jpeg

Hold out! It's so worth it :)

Mikeglo

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Anyone ever pre order from best buy? Lol was excited before that I would get my phone on release day but now I'm paranoid that they won't have my phone, haven't gotten a pick up email yet and it's already almost 11, they've been open a couple hours now... Hahaha am I overreacting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Anyone ever pre order from best buy? Lol was excited before that I would get my phone on release day but now I'm paranoid that they won't have my phone, haven't gotten a pick up email yet and it's already almost 11, they've been open a couple hours now... Hahaha am I overreacting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have loved to say yes, but I would freak out haha!

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh