Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Kudos to everyone having their Precious delivered!
I have NO IDEA how you can cope with the stress of it, honestly.
It would have got me crazy haha =P

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk

Harjot Minhas

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Well I preordered a regular 6S 64gb through Bell and I can pick it up this morning so I'm tempted to get it - I can always sell it and I'd probably be up a couple hundred in the end lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What area in canada are you in ? because i rechecked apple canada website and the shipping dates are according to the area
mine got arrival scan in missisuaga and its pretty close to my place so i think thats the reason why i will be getting today
did ur iphone clear customs? You had the exact same time as i had

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
What a total gongshow. Just received an email from t mobile stating they tried to delivery my phone this am at 224am. Wtf. Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
8:28 AM, out for delivery. (Toronto.)

I think we can agree that the Canadian deliveries have been made less reliable by whatever changes they made for this week's shipments.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
What area in canada are you in ? because i rechecked apple canada website and the shipping dates are according to the area
mine got arrival scan in missisuaga and its pretty close to my place so i think thats the reason why i will be getting today
did ur iphone clear customs? You had the exact same time as i had

Eastern Ontario. It was departure scanned at 735 in Mount Hope, ON.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
If anyone hasn't pre-ordered the iPhone and want to get a chance in getting it today, check your local Apple Store because there's not much people in line. At least in my area Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've decided that since I'm not getting my phone until Tuesday, I'm gonna go drive to Corpus Christi. I think that a 2 1/2 hour drive ought to keep me from disappointment.

Have fun all you UPS watchers. Hope you have phone in hand too!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

ord84

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Well it drove past my house to Tampa and now UPS says it's out for delivery smh...UPS is unpredictable hopefully they wait till I'm home from work.

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
My order was out for delivery as of 6:45 am. Let's see how long it takes until it is actually delivered lol.

Luckily I'm home recovering from wisdom teeth extraction. I'll just curl up by the front door...

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73