Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hehe, thanks!
You will have it today as well, right?

Some fellow iMorers seem to have had bad, unexpected surprises for their delivery =(

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

560cbae7970dd9546bac78f20b895e68.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
UPS told me that Apple requires them to hold delivery until the 25th and so it can't clear customs until then. Which I just replied to and said I was aware of that which still doesn't explain why it sat for two days not moving and why other Canadians iPhones are still being delivered today so how did they clear customs if they weren't allowed to move until today?

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hehe, thanks!
You will have it today as well, right?

Some fellow iMorers seem to have had bad, unexpected surprises for their delivery =(

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk

I hope so! It's a 60 mile trip that's left. And I'm not moving from my living room. Doggies won't go out to play until I've for my phone in my hand!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Out for delivery!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
Doggies cross your legs cuz I ain't movin' from this room!!!'
f46f7ae9af1ba91f3a5f82c4ff5be0fa.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
UPS told me that Apple requires them to hold delivery until the 25th and so it can't clear customs until then. Which I just replied to and said I was aware of that which still doesn't explain why it sat for two days not moving and why other Canadians iPhones are still being delivered today so how did they clear customs if they weren't allowed to move until today?

Wow.

I've got a 5:53 AM arrival scan in Mississauga. Still claims delivery today, but ordinarily it should be "out for delivery" at 6 AM.

They changed something this time, and not for the better.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They turned mine over to the USPS to deliver. That's maybe a good thing. I can run down to the post office and get it. Maybe. We'll see.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've got a 5:53 AM arrival scan in Mississauga. Still claims delivery today, but ordinarily it should be "out for delivery" at 6 AM.

They changed something this time, and not for the better.

Yep. Mine is showing as having arrived in Mount Hope ON at 6am. It's a 5.5 hour drive on the 401. And they are playing they can't deliver it until next week?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Mine is showing as having arrived in Mount Hope ON at 6am. It's a 5.5 hour drive on the 401. And they are playing they can't deliver it until next week?

Mount Hope? Oh right, the couriers use Hamilton.

I guess they'll get it to your regional centre by end of day, and then weekend. Or at least that's the projection.

I'm curious why procedures changed this time. Never had trouble before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative