Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
We have some very good friends in Fancy Gap...she was my wife's maid of honor... they moved to Fancy Gap and own a KOA campground there.
I know exactly where Fancy Gap is. Gorgeous in Fall.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I haven't done pre-signed before but I'm going to try it tomorrow. My neighborhood seems pretty safe (I hope). I'm willing to take a chance because I'll be going out in the afternoon. I will hold the sign until I go out but I'm hoping UPS will be early.

Good luck with your pre signing for your delivery, and here's to hoping that everything works out for you 👌
...meaning that that new iPhone goodness will be waiting for you when you get home, and your enjoyment of it upon your getting it 👍✌️
As well, I've also done the 'waiting to post/hang the signed slip until the last possible moment' thing myself and I think that that is a prudent thing to do - no need to give anyone any advanced notice of what is in the offing. Especially when you're waiting for a valuable package to be delivered. Again, may everything go according to plan for you tomorrow, and, here's to you enjoying your new 'Precious' 😉

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am in the Toronto and both my 6s plus' are in Kentucky or at least that's the last update. Apparently still scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! I know that place. I just realized that there are a couple of IL people here... Lol

I am sitting here nervous. I am a DIEHARD Cubs fan. If the Padres somehow win this game going on against the Giants, I am headed to Wrigley tomorrow to see the possibility of the Cubs clinching the 2nd wildcard. Which means no one will be home to sign for my phone. Mixed emotions right now lol!!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
About an hour west, Joliet here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I am in Joliet all the time. Last year right about this time, I was on my way back from Wrigley field and camped out at the Joliet Verizon store on Mall Loop Dr. for the hell of it and was first in line. That was a long, cold night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR