Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1443140345598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443140345598.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'll be stuck at work until 3:30pm and wont get home till 4pm. Most likely missing the driver delivey. Should I pre sign the package and hope its here when i get home.....idk. Got any advice for me?

I've pre signed for deliveries from Apple before without any problems. However, I have a small, enclosed front porch for the deliveries to be left on - out of sight of of any passers by. So, taking that into account I'd recommend you taking a look at your immediate surroundings and asking yourself how comfortable you would feel having a valuable package left sitting there unattended for a certain period of time. If you feel comfortable with the location/surrounding - go ahead and pre sign for the delivery, leaving the signed slip in a prominent location for the driver to find. If possible maybe you could have a neighbor, or friend, keep an eye out for the delivery and/or package and have them pick it up for you. If you're not comfortable with this, then waiting for a second delivery attempt, or making other arrangements for getting your package from the currier would probably better suite your needs, imo.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still showing the origin scan in Louisville. It better as heck be ready for me to pick up at the Lenexa, KS UPS facility in 13 hours!

I wouldn't worry too much. Like I said in a previous post, my Apple Watch didn't leave Louisville on a plane until about 2am and was on a truck for delivery at 6am in Southern California.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How far to you live from Karen? Maybe your phones are on a road trip together.

Opposites. She's Mid East Virginia and I'm extreme NW Virginia.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
We're about 40-50 miles apart.

Opposites. She's Mid East Virginia and I'm extreme NW Virginia.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

We have some very good friends in Fancy Gap...she was my wife's maid of honor... they moved to Fancy Gap and own a KOA campground there.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Ugh. My SIL and adorable 13mo old nephew and I are going to brunch tomorrow. I so hope I get my phone before then so I can take livelive photos of the lil bugger!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've pre signed for deliveries from Apple before without any problems. However, I have a small, enclosed front porch for the deliveries to be left on - out of sight of of any passers by. So, taking that into account I'd recommend you taking a look at your immediate surroundings and asking yourself how comfortable you would feel having a valuable package left sitting there unattended for a certain period of time. If you feel comfortable with the location/surrounding - go ahead and pre sign for the delivery, leaving the signed slip in a prominent location for the driver to find. If possible maybe you could have a neighbor, or friend, keep an eye out for the delivery and/or package and have them pick it up for you. If you're not comfortable with this, then waiting for a second delivery attempt, or making other arrangements for getting your package from the currier would probably better suite your needs, imo.

I haven't done pre-signed before but I'm going to try it tomorrow. My neighborhood seems pretty safe (I hope). I'm willing to take a chance because I'll be going out in the afternoon. I will hold the sign until I go out but I'm hoping UPS will be early.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still showing the origin scan in Louisville. It better as heck be ready for me to pick up at the Lenexa, KS UPS facility in 13 hours!

I was beginning to worry too because I have been monitoring it the whole day and it's not leaving Louisville. Thankfully, it left this afternoon around 4:59PM. I hope you'll see some movement on yours soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR