Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Mine 's been in Nashville for a long time. Or right outside Nashville in Mount Juliet. I'm waiting patiently with my fingers tapping. :D

Mine was Mount Juliet, but changed to Nashville. Usually my UPS shipments come from Atlanta (Doraville really). I thought I'd at least see some movement by now. Origin scan showed up 11:30 AM yesterday morning. Getting a little nervous honestly.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine was Mount Juliet, but changed to Nashville. Usually my UPS shipments come from Atlanta (Doraville really). I thought I'd at least see some movement by now. Origin scan showed up 11:30 AM yesterday morning. Getting a little nervous honestly.

Not sure about things going out to other hubs, but historically mine never leave Louisville until very late the night before delivery. I think my Apple Watch left there at something like 2am, got to Los Angeles (Ontario) at 3am local time, drove to Ventura by 5am and on truck for delivery at 6 am.

andrew_webb

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
My 6s+ 128gb for AT&T still hasn't shipped or updated with an expected delivery date of October 16th-23rd. UGH! I hate AT&T website and their service. I pre-ordered at 3:08 EST on 9/12! I put in a second order a couple days ago for a Rose gold 6s+ 64gb and can most likely pick it up tomorrow.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
My concern is that when tracking in ups and the app it doesn't show my destination address. I signed up for my ups and chose a local ups store. I would feel better if the tracking showed that address ya know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Another two days without any updates here in the UK. Hoping to try my hand at picking my phone up in store tomorrow and then cancel my online order if successful - fingers crossed!

Oh and good luck for those receiving their phones tomorrow! :p

Dsgcobra

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I called about that too. They said it was intercepted ? I am assuming it was going to be deliver before release date, so they intercepted, so the actual delivery date is the release date. Not day before because it was shipped UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER.

OK cool thanks for the info. that makes sense. I just got worried that the past few days its showed the 25th and i got nervous that it was going to change.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hank I'm late to the party. Apologizing in advance about not going back a couple days how would I find my iPhone. I'm assuming it's on your flight to Phoenix. Thx :)

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Mine just left Kentucky! Now I just gotta wait for it to come to Wisconsin... I am leaving on a weekend trip at 3pm so hopefully it'll get here before then!

If it were me, my weekend trip would be delayed until it was in my hands. The funny thing is my wife would understand!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
If it were me, my weekend trip would be delayed until it was in my hands. The funny thing is my wife would understand!

I'm taking tomorrow off, and I'm going on a short trip with my gf on Saturday. I just hope that I can get it ad have enough time to set it up and play with it a bit before she comes over tomorrow night!

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

Totally would do that, but I've been planning this trip since June and my friends would kill me if I backed out last minute haha. UPS usually gets to my place arounds noon though so I should be ok!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hank I'm late to the party. Apologizing in advance about not going back a couple days how would I find my iPhone. I'm assuming it's on your flight to Phoenix. Thx :)

Check the UPS tracking number to see where it is. If it's left Lousiville, you need to try to match the "Louisville Departure Scan" time with the flights from Louisville (KSDF) to your town.

You can go to the shipper's site and search for your tracking number/package by Reference Number. Historically the "reference number" that Apple uses is the phone number associated with your Apple account at the time you placed the order.

For UPS Shipments
  • Go to Tracking > Track Shipments and then choose Track by Reference Number and fill out the page.
  • UPS goes through Anchorage, AK > Louisville, KY > your house.
  • You can also track iPhone's flight:
    Track UPS Flights from Anchorage to Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods