Pajama Party: Now waiting on 6S/6S+ delivery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
If i change now for on UPS My Choice to pick up at the UPS store, it will be there by the time they open up at 8 am Friday morning?

I don't think that would work for a UPS store. They may deliver it there during that day. I'm picking up at the service center where it would have been loaded on the truck for delivery. I have a mailbox at a UPS store and have never had a phone delivered there before that day, and usually later in the afternoon.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I would do that if it were not so far in a lot of traffic. I even have to cross the Tennessee River.

I was going to do this as well, but just called and my UPS location doesn't even open until 2:30. Don't think I could skip out of work that long in the afternoon to do that. Oh well, Friday night fun it is!!!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks for the info!!!

You might just call and confirm that though. Mine was being delivered to my UPS Store mailbox, and I know it wouldn't get there until the afternoon. But maybe it's different if you are just having it "held" there, but I doubt it. But I know for certain that it will be at the service center early Friday morning.

mikevans75

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered at 3:05 a.m. on September 11 from Toronto. I received notification last Saturday that my order was preparing to ship. No credit card charge. Nothing. Odd.

tpags

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
So I can call FedEx and have them hold it for me to pick up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fed Ex is a different story,if the package is being sent with signature confirmation you cannot hold at Fed Ex. I have also signed up for the UPS My Choice equivalent through Fed Ex but have never been able to hold packages coming from Verizon that ships with signature confirmation. I'm not sure how Apple ships through Fed Ex, all you can do is sign up for Deivery Manager and see if it allows a hold. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.